I am starting a new topic based on survival to creative map changing. So first of all, you don't need to be jailbroken (iOS users), but you will need to install either iFunbox or any file editor you know of. (I reccomend iFunbox)
1. Drag your map to your desktop (or any place you want, just remember where it is)
2. Create a zip folder that you name whatever you want
3. Drag the files inside of the other folder into the zip folder
4. Use either 4Shared or Mediafire (I perfer mediafire, you don't have to have an account to download stuff)
5. Upload the zipped folder and get a link somehow for it
6. Post that link in a comment and tell me what mode you want it on
If you have any questions or need help transfering it, post a comment on what you want to ask.
Umm some people can't get that to work, like me. I just use one of my techniques, using an already creative or survival level.dat and replace it. I keep the old level.dat if it was survival and had items in the inventory, so they can keep the items they had.