epic minecraft pocket edition seeds

I Found epic seed it has a frozen lake one derivation or normal land the other u no it works if u spawn on gravel bed seed: groundhog
    @aiden its good but its not what i was looking for but otherwise great seed the seed groundhog is great for building!
    I started a little blog for some good minecraft pocket edition seeds.
    I will posting a few a day. I include 6 pictures for each seed so you can get a good idea of what to expect.

http://markserranopro.com/minecraftpe/
    seed: crap

this is a really cool glitch. the lavafall to the right of where you spawn hits stop flowing after the limit of distance is reached. then the island catches on invisible fire. this kills all trees, animals, zombies, and you. even some water is boiling. its really weird. also at night, the land glows as if there is lava on it, but there isnt any except for the lavafall.
    Quote from finalformsora02

seed: crap

this is a really cool glitch. the lavafall to the right of where you spawn hits stop flowing after the limit of distance is reached. then the island catches on invisible fire. this kills all trees, animals, zombies, and you. even some water is boiling. its really weird. also at night, the land glows as if there is lava on it, but there isnt any except for the lavafall.

also try "brandon"

really cool, near the edge of the map there is a huge cave with three tunnels kinda started. easy to find, there is a hole at the edge of the map. the cave open face is the edge of the map. really cool
    Hears a good one _jeb
    Quote from smokeypwns

seed: the lamest sees in all of minecraft pocket edition

very nice seed for survival it has a huge mountain in the middle and the rest is ether flat field or sea

if you want lava use the seed: nyan
    lava falls and a huge cave

seed: the lamest sees in all of minecraft pocket edition

very nice seed for survival it has a huge mountain in the middle and the rest is ether flat field or sea

i accidentally put longest instead of lamest, still cool.
    Quote from Nowen66

Hears a good one _jeb

WtF? all i got was a white screen and i cant get out of it!
    @justmedi2002 has great mountin range and cliffs.
    great seed made out of spelling mistake
    the seed : the lamest sees in all of minecraft pocket edition
    was supposed tI be: the lamest seed in all of minecraft pocket edition
    but some how the spell check on my iPod changed seed to sees so try both seeds they are both good
    to share your creations join my text plus group: TheMinecraftPEclan
    this seed has a giant cavern and a small lava flow real good on creative mode_$hit (replace $ with s)
    Seed:reeneefee

Turn half to where you spawned at and there's a little cave with a little semi-floating island and if you look out you can see many islands on the sea and thats all I explored for know
    Lol for some reason if I use someone's actual name it always generates a really cool seed, you guys should try it :P
    Seed: Android

Description: Very large mountains, nearby lava.
    My favorite seed for survival I found was : "zombie"
    you spawn right next to multipule coal veins, and a sea (there are aditional coal veins in the sea right on the coast)
    there are plenty of trees around you, and some mountians, to fortify your self.

here are some other seeds I have found through searching ect.

Seed: "LagMahAss" (Large map)
    Seed: "Nether" (lava)
    Seed: "Nyan" (Lava, we have all heard about this one)
    Seed: "Forever" (?)
    Seed: "Gaia" (?)
    Seed: "Hillbilly (LOTS of large mountians, and hills)
    Seed: "householdappliance" (this is a cool one with lots of odd shaped overhangs, and a lava fall)
    Seed: ":)" (?)
    Seed: "lolrolf" (?)
    Seed: "100%" (?)
    Seed: "generatingworld" (?)
    Seed: "nethermind" (?)
    Seed: "<3" (?)
    Seed: "rocket" (?)
    Seed: "nolava:(" (theres no lava, ?)
    Seed: "v" (?)
    Seed: "42" (?)

If the discription has (?) it means I don't remeber the seed that well, out of these my favorite is "householdappliance". it has a lot of weird shape stuff with several floating bricks.
    Last edited by HuheJass: 5/16/2012 2:50:55 PM
    Seed: so you want a shelter

Entirely Ice and Snow

I found a great seed for building cities!!!!!!!!!
    Seed: :)(:
    Also i found a seed where there is a massive flat area then hills around it great for building(which is exactly what i'm doing)
    Seed: ^_^That post went wrong
    Seed 1: : ) ( : (no spaces)
    Seed 2: ^ _ ^ (no spaces)
    I just found a new seed!!!!!!!!
    Seed: meerkats are amazing
    you spawn on a cliff with a snowy area near!
    theres a flat beachy area off the cliff with a clay vein!
    far across the sea there is a tiny flat island too!!!!!!!!
    Have anyone found a just desert seed!!!!!!!!
    Some good seeds are: Jesus,Ladygaga, island. These seeds have no lava or waterfalls but have a pretty cool landscape.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes