Mincraft PE Seeds!

[quote=Psychonauticus;/comments/30221825]
    Holy crap that beautiful.
    Quote from DeathNAbox

Supersecretseed <~~ spawn next to waterfall

That seed rocks! There is huge cliffs and a couple of waterfalls and lakes and a mid air land mass, plus a tiny little pond by the edge of the map! Awesome!
    Got another great seed: Will O Wisp. You spawn in a huge area of flat land surrounded by huge mountains! Perfect for building a lost city.
    Last edited by Psychonauticus: 10/11/2011 3:04:37 PM
    Message sent from Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Found another marvelous seed: Zygote - tons of mountains with trees but the big surprise is south east of the spawn point! Enormous cavern with a lavafall!
    Here is my next seed: Enderman - spawns you at the top of the tallest mountain I've seen. If you get to the highest tree on that mountain, you can only place a block on it before you reach the height limit. There is also another tall mountain besides it. You can also see a floating island.
    Quote from THillis

So I havent been able to find any thread for MPE seeds, sp I figured why not start one!

First: ihatebabies

Has very tall cliffs and a high waterfall with sand cliffs as well. (not sure how to screen capture, let me know how!)

**Will add more later!

Submit your favorites!

Flatplanes

Ironicly has huge mountans near spawn in a snow biome.

Mooshrooms, bringing back cow love since September.
    Congratulations to the discoverers of the following seeds!...
    Supersecretseed
    Android
    NGG
    Zygote

The above seeds have been nominated to participate in the first episode of i3's monthly top 5 seeds of Minecraft: PE
    If you are the discoverer of one of the above seeds, reply to this comment with the name you would like to appear on the YouTube video, and also which seed you discovered.
    Quote from i3lackDawn

Congratulations to the discoverers of the following seeds!...
    Supersecretseed
    Android
    NGG
    Zygote

The above seeds have been nominated to participate in the first episode of i3's monthly top 5 seeds of Minecraft: PE
    If you are the discoverer of one of the above seeds, reply to this comment with the name you would like to appear on the YouTube video, and also which seed you discovered.

I discovered Android, NGG and Zygote. You can call me Mark Reyes.
    I discovered seed 94 you can call me ethan. Or a hungri gnome. Thanks
    hmm
    i want the PE :Diamond :Diamond :Diamond :Diamond
    oops
    i meant that........ :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    hmmm very good eh?
    seed: pumpkin

Very cool! It has a big lake in one corner with a couple of islands. Also has like 3 or 4 big mountains, plus a cavern with a waterfall! Its pretty cool!
    I used "worst seed ever" and got some weird mountain ranges its pretty nice all over

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/68572289@N05/6238902738/][/url]
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/68572289@N05/6238902738/]
    "The Cake is a Lie" - It has some nice snowy mountains just across the water. There's also a nice stream coming down the side of the mountain next to a nifty little overhang.

EDIT: Finally, a screenie!
    Last edited by iNerd71: 10/19/2011 11:07:47 PM
    Try "pazz" its kinda neet
    Last edited by exemp30: 10/18/2011 8:37:04 PM
    If anyone is looking for a flat-ish and open world, try "Diggy Diggy Hole". It has a good size desert and a snowy area in the opposite direction. No cool mountains though :^(
    "DIGGY DIGGY HOLE", however, has some nice, hilly terrain
    If you put in 'pokeylucky' you get a land of only about a block high all around, lots of little islands and sand :smile.gif:, would be easy to fill in the shallow water for creations :smile.gif:

no.. wait i forget how u are supposed to write it :tongue.gif:
    Last edited by Grubbet: 10/21/2011 3:40:54 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes