Pocket Edition seeds?

Try this seed:
    ManVs.Minecraft

You spawn in a snow biome
    Here is a good seed: underwater. No period at the end It spawns you on a strip of land near water, surrounding you are forests
    A really good one for building is Jeb_. No Period and yes a Capital J and an underscore. Look around and you will fin good flat land.
    UBER H4(K5
    Seed: doomsday. Huge cave/hole near spawn point, its a great sight to see!
    try rapeseed its really good mountains and a few really nice islands and 1 with a lavafall :biggrin.gif: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava: :Lava:
    Mgville: My relatives and I had a lot of fun with this one in multiplayer, there's a large ocean, and a considerable snow biome, with some good mountains thrown in and a lavaflow near one of the corners.

Nitsua: Large but manageable lake, with many other small lakes, connections,and islands. Also has some fairly good mountains/hills.
    Seed: Trlololol
    It has very beautiful landscape.
    Seed: Trololol
    You spawn next to a huge body of water.
    Last edited by The_C0MMAND0: 1/6/2012 10:39:03 PM
    Try s**t :tongue.gif: (No censors or caps!)
    * A nice cliff behind you (you have to walk a bit) with a lavafall.
    * A nice big snow biome
    * A few beaches
    * Waterfalls!
    If I didn't help you, press the button over here >>>>>>>>>
    Hunter is a good seed. Spawn u in a hollow mountain

I know theres a few above but anyone know one with a good balance of mountains/water/forest and lava?

Im making a dwarven kingdom and getting lava/water down into it is going to be a challenge since alot of the seeds have little of each. I guess i could run a channel from under the ocean into it, so waters not as hard to accomplish as lava.

But the lava i need to channel down into a forge (lake with a few lava falls) so somewhere where there are lavafalls near either waterfalls or a body of water would be great.

Ofcourse this is all pointless if its not near/next to a mountain, as although a large part of it will be underground the entrances ect need to be somewhere.

Any help is appreciated
    Try using the names of bands for your seeds. Capitalize the first letter too.
    Last edited by Andrew3573: 1/8/2012 3:56:34 PM
    Quote from Billith

Any good seeds in minecraft pe? I've only found forest biomes and no caves. Light hills and thats it. Anyone found anything better?

I was messing around, spending at least an hour trying to find the perfect seed. It's better than v. Turn left from spawn and keep walking for a few seconds to see the mountains. The seed is...

I'van the railroad track

Another seed I found is...

hair-breathed Shark

This seed has huge incuts into it's mountains.
    nyan
    Start next to a lava fall. If you turn round and are quick see a huge lava fall down the side of a mountAin start a forest fire
    Try: blah, infinity, NGG (explore.. :biggrin.gif:), Supersecretseed, S**t (replace the stars with, h and i. :biggrin.gif:), 94. (No Period)

More to come. :smile.gif:
    how do you put seeds into minecraft pe anyway? :mellow.gif:
    Quote from HuntressXL

how do you put seeds into minecraft pe anyway? :mellow.gif:

Type: nyan
    Into the box that says seed, under world name
    Try " callzombies707" islands, nice for bridges, the tops are flat, also good for multiplayer buildings connected with bridges. Also has lots of ice, some places with sand, and snow.
    Click the egg :D
    Mashing buttons got me some epic seeds lolAlso Nether has a lava flow and lots of sand an mountains
    [SSSS]
    Seed= monkeybutt

This is the first map I've found that has a naturally formed cave! Cave is located in a huge mountain and Inside the cave is a waterfall. As for the rest of the map it's mostly flat grass land with trees.
    seed: ecsel
    I know this sounds big headed but lets face it we have all tried it :rolleyes: EPIC HILLS AND VALLEYS I don't like to toot my own horn but b33p b33p, NOTE: when you spawn turn left a little then walk forward away from the edge of the map, enjoy =D :GoldBar: :Diamond:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes