what color was the sky before 0.6.0?

I tried out v.0.6.0 on Android last night, and so far so good - mostly.

The first thing I noticed, though, is that the sky looks different. I have no clouds, maybe because of my graphics settings (?), but the empty sky is now a pale blue ... but I can't remember what it was like before! ???? Was it a darker blue? Less blue?

It's driving me crazy trying to remember ....
    was grey
    Quote from belliott4488

I tried out v.0.6.0 on Android last night, and so far so good - mostly.

The first thing I noticed, though, is that the sky looks different. I have no clouds, maybe because of my graphics settings (?), but the empty sky is now a pale blue ... but I can't remember what it was like before! ???? Was it a darker blue? Less blue?

It's driving me crazy trying to remember ....
    it was a grey colour which I hated, turn on fancy graphics for clouds.

It wasn't all that long ago, but yeah, it was a pale blue/light grey sort of colour.
    The clouds will be a separate option in 0.7.0.
    I believe the hex value was #C0D8FF

Here is a swatch for reference

Quote from jbernhardsson

Will water animation be a separate option for lower devices?

I think it was cyan
    Quote from jbernhardsson

Cool :D
    Also it was grey/gray.
    Get us both 500mb extra Dropbox space by clicking this link: http://db.tt/zoibjYVr and signing up then download it to your Mac or PC :D
    I'm just glad that the "Fog" was changed as well. That off... white... fog thing was really jarring to see in the distance. The new shade of blue is outrageously better.
    Quote from sucktude

I'm just glad that the "Fog" was changed as well. That off... white... fog thing was really jarring to see in the distance. The new shade of blue is outrageously better.

Agreed. Johan your work is much appreciated!
    so hard is to search in google ''minecraft pe''? i bet 99% of the pictures will have the grey sky.
    Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
    If you and I put 20$ in a box, and I sell you the box for 30$, we both make a 10$ profit, right?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes