More Addicted to MC:PE because of clouds?

Is it just me or is the PE making me more addicting or more beautiful to play because of the clouds? When the PE ver is updated, I would only play for 3-days straight; and then lose the motovation to play. But, with the clouds, it is giving me the PC feel and I feel the motivation to play it more!
    "To abandon what you stand for is what makes a man a greater fool"
    I've lost motivation to play MCPE at all right now. :l And this has been going on since like, 0.5.0
    Quote from Anbu

I've lost motivation to play MCPE at all right now. :l And this has been going on since like, 0.5.0

then here is a challenge: make a ship with a cannon, that shoots a cannonball and the cannonball is tranforming into a bird. If you did that then make a war plane that is attacking the bird with two machine guns. Make it whatever scale you want it to be :)
    For a free itunes gift card by downloading free apps!!! go to this link on your mobile device http://abo.io/cemidwy
    Quote from PE_crafter

then here is a challenge: make a ship with a cannon, that shoots a cannonball and the cannonball is tranforming into a bird. If you did that then make a war plane that is attacking the bird with two machine guns. Make it whatever scale you want it to be :)

what?
    I can only play PE with smooth lighting. I can't stand the crappy lighting.
    Previously known as GreyZap
    It's gotten addicting to me because of how well my phone runs. I still play my Vita way more though xD
    Quote from LarDark

what?

lol im just joking xp if you dont understand well then that's a bummer for you (and also im dutch so my english isnt that correct)
    For a free itunes gift card by downloading free apps!!! go to this link on your mobile device http://abo.io/cemidwy
    Yup, it's even more awesome now ^_^ I often for example go to the tallest mountain to just watch how wonderful the sky looks now, it's really beautiful. Now I installed the Smooth Lighting mod and it looks just like the PC version (except the sun/moon thing) :)
    the cake is a lie
    Half-Life 3 comes...
    Quote from kacperski1

Yup, it's even more awesome now ^_^ I often for example go to the tallest mountain to just watch how wonderful the sky looks now, it's really beautiful. Now I installed the Smooth Lighting mod and it looks just like the PC version (except the sun/moon thing) :)

Can you post a picture? IOS doesn't have any smooth lighting mods yet and I want to see the beauty!
    Previously known as GreyZap
    Quote from Kwauhn

Can you post a picture? IOS doesn't have any smooth lighting mods yet and I want to see the beauty!

https://www.box.com/s/565g771mk6v3umlwgm3s
    Here is some screenshot of my house. I'll maybe upload something better later ^_^
    the cake is a lie
    Half-Life 3 comes...
    The sky is awesome :)
    Look great, especially with custom generated maps! Only thing I don't like too well is cyan-colored fog.

Map made with MCPEGenerator:

Did you know I make music? Just click my logo to listen to my awesome Electronic beats!
    Whay does smooth lighting even do anyways? I've seen quite a few people have mentioned it just never got around to checking it out.
    Quote from XLightz

Whay does smooth lighting even do anyways? I've seen quite a few people have mentioned it just never got around to checking it out.

It's a mod, it makes shadows go from blocky to smooth.

Did you know I make music? Just click my logo to listen to my awesome Electronic beats!
    They also made the sky a lighter blue during the day, while it normally looked gray in earlier versions. I do agree with you 100%, the clouds make it feel a lot more like PC version.
    Want a free mushroom? Click that +1 button below my post to get a free one!
    I honestly love this update, but the constant world not saving bug is putting me of :(
    Advancing in my world... Recovering from that minor incident... It's time to invent... And that's we're I'm headed...
    Quote from Jocopa3

It's a mod, it makes shadows go from blocky to smooth.

Are you planning to develop it again for 0.6.0?
    "To abandon what you stand for is what makes a man a greater fool"
    It is so hard to play with a touch screen in my opinion
    Last edited by Blackstar0_0: 1/31/2013 4:50:24 PM
    I absolutely love the new clouds, but the bugs that came with them are making me not want to play... But no fear! 0.6.1 is coming out soon that will fix them.
    Quote from Jocopa3

Look great, especially with custom generated maps! Only thing I don't like too well is cyan-colored fog.

Map made with MCPEGenerator:

Is that your survival house? Because it looks amazing. And yeah the clouds have definitely added something to the game that will help me play longer.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes