iPhone 3GS with clouds on 0.6.0?

I have an iPhone 3GS with clouds! Is this normal because I'm pretty sure that iPhone 3GS isn't one of the "faster devices" (Note: The fancy graphics is on.)
    Quote from deebastest

I have an iPhone 3GS with clouds! Is this normal because I'm pretty sure that iPhone 3GS isn't one of the "faster devices" (Note: The fancy graphics is on.)
    The fancy graphics are the reason why
    http://featu.re/YE7SDZ Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
    Doesn't matter what device your on, as long as fancy graphics are enabled, clouds show up.
    Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
    not ipod 4G, not that i care, i have a nexus 10 now
    Please, click it so it doesn't die or if you want your own :) -->
    I can confirm this works on my brothers ipod touch 4g :D I had him test it :)
    Obey your master!!!!!!!
     Metallica still Rocks!
    Quote from deebastest

turn fancy graphics on and kill all apps meaning clean out multitask tray and your good :D
    Really? Cuz, Johan said that clouds would only be supported for high-end devices. Didn't expect my 4G to be one of them I thought.
    "To abandon what you stand for is what makes a man a greater fool"
    Quote from Qazfdsa

not ipod 4G

It is on iTouch 4G
    Quote from HeadhuntrCXVII

Really? Cuz, Johan said that clouds would only be supported for high-end devices. Didn't expect my 4G to be one of them I thought.

My iPod Touch 4G is on the fine edge of beginning to lag with fancy graphics on
    Quote from Ender

The fancy graphics are the reason why

Oh. Thanks because I thought the 3GS was one of the "slower devices."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes