'World Not Saving' Bug - Fix! No Jailbreak or Root Required!

Well after raging for about half an hour at my iPad because it deleted 3 hours work on my custom map, I discovered how to save the world. Since the 0.6.0 worlds no longer save immediately after exiting. To fix this problem:
    -Play MCPE as you would normally
    -When you quit to the main menu, exit the application immediately, do not enter your world again as it will not save your changes!
    -After exiting, open Multitasker or TaskKiller, and close Minecraft
    -When you renter your world, all changes made previously have been saved.
    Unfortunely, this must be done every time you quit from your world.

If this helped please +1! :D
    Nice method, I'll certainly use this!
    http://featu.re/YE7SDZ Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
    Seems to be working well for now....
    Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
    Quote from Ender

Nice method, I'll certainly use this!

Well looks like you'll have to if you want to build anything xD
    Quote from Crazy minecraft

Seems to be working well for now....

Well i learned the hard way :P
    yeah! lets do a 3 month update and don't test nothing!

this reminds me of the exploding bees of sengir and tekkit...
    Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
    If you and I put 20$ in a box, and I sell you the box for 30$, we both make a 10$ profit, right?
    Thanks for this! Hopefully, they'll fix it soon. I often forget to do these little things and my world would probably end up unsaved.
    Pssh! Signatures are for chumps!
    Cool thanks it works :) Still hating 0.6.0 bugs :S
    ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜
    Quote from Bunkaz94

yeah! lets do a 3 month update and don't test nothing!

this reminds me of the exploding bees of sengir and tekkit...

its the only major bug, there are sooooooooo many others like armor can disappear, falling blocks [8/10] times disappear, corner stairs randomly change texture, there is basically no point of baby animals, if a sign is destroyed while you are typing = Crash and Chest opened in multiplayer not ny the host = Crash
    Quote from Noir_Box

Thanks for this! Hopefully, they'll fix it soon. I often forget to do these little things and my world would probably end up unsaved.

I hope so too :(
    Thank you! So much work in my survival world and it all didn't save! I'll definitely use this!
    Glad to help :D I cant believe I found this by comeplete fluke :P I was like "Well the block I first placed are still there....maybe they save over time?" then i thought that would be too un-practical and deceided to try see if the worlds are saved when the app is closed and it worked xD
    nice fix for that little save bug, thanks A9 :)
    No prob Cpr :P I'm just happy I found something useful :D
    Thank you, A9. :D

It didn't work for me. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
    GENERATION 9004: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
    Works great. Thankfully I did not do anything major to my worlds that got erased. Thanks for the help.
    Be sure and quote my post so I know to reply!

I've also found that worlds will save if you exit to main menu and then visit another world right afterwards.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes