This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

ATTENTION MCPE DEVS: What's needed in PE 0.6.0

I just want armor and redstone, maybe signs. I don't really care about nether and stuff, but the nether reactor sounds awesome.
    And we don't really need emeralds
    If I helped you Plz click the green arrow thing ------>
    Signs may work without the keyboard if we write on a *.txt file the text of the sign n' use this like texture packs, I think that nothing is impossible :lol:

What do you think about changing that "can't sleep... monsters nearby..."? I know zombies can break doors in pc, but there should be a way to skip night faster...
    Visit my BLOG for texture packs and maps updates :)
    Quote from JacquesRemy

Signs may work without the keyboard if we write on a *.txt file the text of the sign n' use this like texture packs, I think that nothing is impossible :lol:

What do you think about changing that "can't sleep... monsters nearby..."? I know zombies can break doors in pc, but there should be a way to skip night faster...

You can use a bed -_-.
    Next update nether brick instead of obsidian for the nether reactor!
    To resolve for that 'Baby Nether' Idea, (Like JacquesRemy said) just replace the nether reactor's obsidian floor with Nether Material.
    I would think netherrack and maybe nether brick. But nothing that can demolish the performance.
    But for y'all wanting emeralds; why? There's no point without testificates and, personally, I liked the game before emeralds.
    As for signs, they are already in development. You do know this, right? You can hex edit in to your game.
    The only problem is, you have to do a load of editing to write on them.

Independent Filmmaker, currently working on Stoneheart. Releasing March 2014!
    Emerald? What for?

It's ok if you don't like me, becouse I don't like you either.
    I want buckets, boats, and an option to render a 512x512 world instead of 256x256.

EDIT: Before people begin say "bigger worlds will lag older devices" in response to this post, I'd like to point out that size of the world does not impact performance, it just takes up more space. I have a crappy cell phone so I avoid suggesting features that cause lag.
    Last edited by caspar347_: 11/22/2012 1:27:46 PM
    Quote from caspar347_

I want buckets, boats, and an option to render a 512x512 world instead of 256x256.

EDIT: Before people begin say "bigger worlds will lag older devices" in response to this post, I'd like to point out that size of the world does not impact performance, it just takes up more space. I have a crappy cell phone so I avoid suggesting features that cause lag.

Yeah, It'll maybe happen because Pocket Edition doesn't have a very far render distance and fog. :)

What about redstone? Here, I can help get them started with pseudo code!

Redstone Torch:

on = true;
    redstonePower;

if(baseBlock.isPowered()){on=false;}
    if(on){redstonePower = 15;}
    else{restonePower = 0;}

neighbors[] = getNeighbors();
    if(neighbors[top] == block){block.power(redstonePower-1);}
    if(neighbors[] == redstone){neighbors.power(redstonePower-1);}

Redstone Repeater:

on = false;
    ticks = this.getTicks();
    redstonePower = this.getPower();

getPower(){return super.power;}

if(redstonePower == 0){on = false;}
    else{on = true}

if(on){delay();}

delay(){
    waitTicks(ticks*10);
    neighbor[front].power(15);

Redstone Dust:

on = false;
    redstonePower = super.power; //should return the highest possible power value being sent to the block

neighbors[].power(redstonePower-1);

Probably some flaws with that, but its recursiveness will only destroy your device as much as block updates do.
    Last edited by Jocopa3: 11/22/2012 5:32:07 PM
    Did you know I make music? Just click my logo to listen to my awesome Electronic beats!
    Quote from Jocopa3

What about redstone? Here, I can help get them started with pseudo code!

Redstone Torch:

on = true;
    redstonePower;

if(baseBlock.isPowered()){on=false;}
    if(on){redstonePower = 15;}
    else{restonePower = 0;}

neighbors[] = getNeighbors();
    if(neighbors[top] == block){block.power(redstonePower-1);}
    if(neighbors[] == redstone){neighbors.power(redstonePower-1);}

Redstone Repeater:

on = false;
    ticks = this.getTicks();
    redstonePower = this.getPower();

getPower(){return super.power;}

if(redstonePower == 0){on = false;}
    else{on = true}

if(on){delay();}

delay(){
    waitTicks(ticks*10);
    neighbor[front].power(15);

Redstone Dust:

on = false;
    redstonePower = super.power; //should return the highest possible power value being sent to the block

neighbors[].power(redstonePower-1);

Probably some flaws with that, but its recursiveness will only destroy your device as much as block updates do.

Won't happen. It crashes MC:PE.

Have you noticed that there are no drinks in the game? Steve wants a beer! xD *g*
    Quote from JacquesRemy

Have you noticed that there are no drinks in the game? Steve wants a beer! xD *g*
    I wouldn't mind to have signs :)
    Get At My Level, Son!!
    Quote from JacquesRemy

If they did implement "Drinks" into Pocket Edition, there wouldn't be a large variety considering the fact of how many combinations from food you could use.

There could be plain water and Apple Juice. Hah. That would be all i could think of at the moment.

Independent Filmmaker, currently working on Stoneheart. Releasing March 2014!
    Quote from Miner94

Can I have a link to the live stream or will it not play anymore. I never got to see it...

You can search it on YouTube! :)
    I would like for there to be the sky, moon, buckets, the nether, armour, rain, dogs, horses, ext. EctBut I still like 0.5.0
    I most want online for pe
    Please!!
    With wifi. Ot 3G
    I most want online for pe
    Please!!
    With wifi. Ot 3G
    List of stuff we need in MCPE 0.7.0 (0.6.1)

1.enchanting
    2. redstone (if crash fixed)
    3.Wolfs!!! Cats!!!!
    4.Maby...enderman
    5.ONLINE multiplayer
    6.FLINT AND STEEL CAN LIGHT netherrack and stuff on fire
    7. buckets
    8.Sun/Moon
    9.HUNGER BAR!!!!!!!!
    10. Boats
    11.Fishing
    12.INFINITE WORLDS
    i reckon pocket edition really needs redstone and enchanting and it would be really cool if they added online multiplayer but i think they need to add breeding coz they have baby animals and sometimes they're hard to find
    Locked for Redundancy

All discussion of updates should remain in the pinned thread, also as 0.6.0 is out this thread is no longer relevant
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes