This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

ATTENTION MCPE DEVS: What's needed in PE 0.6.0

Ok stop this!
    -Nether is a no, we just got the reactor!
    -No infinite! No power.
    -No redstone stuff! No power.
    -No increased height! No power.

And you can't compare anything like MC to MCPE, as every other game uses another engine, and world generation style + system! Unless you want another clone from MCPE, none of these above things are going to be added. Unless phones have at least vita specs or are full portable pc's.
    Must... protect... can't let... "it" win...
    Quote from SeongGiNo_PE

Ok stop this!
    -Nether is a no, we just got the reactor!
    -No infinite! No power.
    -No redstone stuff! No power.
    -No increased height! No power.

And you can't compare anything like MC to MCPE, as every other game uses another engine, and world generation style + system! Unless you want another clone from MCPE, none of these above things are going to be added. Unless phones have at least vita specs or are full portable pc's.

No power? Seriously? Phones have already got more specs than a vita because they must run the OS in the background while running apps. There are already not-expensive 1 or 2GB RAM quad-core phones that could run Windows inside Linux inside Android without probs, so where do you get this no power thing from?
    Last edited by DanielEGVi: 11/8/2012 9:18:30 PM
    Eat ALL the cooked porkchop!
    I'm also on Minecraft PE! (Nexus 7, Xperia Play and iPod 4 owner)
    Guys, focus on the original post. No more nonsense, I wanted a nether alt called the Baby Nether. It has short volcanoes, zombie pigmen, and pretty much weaker Netherrack called Baby Netherrack.

you know people like the ordinary computer minecraft so people want more
    I found some things that can come in 0.6.0:

Maybe Enderman
    Sun/Moon
    Redstone

I found this information on:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Pocket_Edition_Upcoming_Features
    Just to tell you, never belive the minecraft wiki about MCPE updates and upcoming features.
    Everybody can edit the wiki.
    Quote from JumpXJump

Just to tell you, never belive the minecraft wiki about MCPE updates and upcoming features.
    Everybody can edit the wiki.

Just because everyone can edit Wikipedia, does not just automatically make everything automagically false.
    There are people there waiting to change it back if it is false; the wiki isn't always right, but it gives out good information to all.
    There will not be a baby nether... but id like golden Apples :) signs would be nice, and maybe armor? i heard johan say in the livestream thatthey were going to work on some armor concepts and start beta testing online multiplayer :)

Quote from DanielEGVi

No power? Seriously? Phones have already got more specs than a vita because they must run the OS in the background while running apps. There are already not-expensive 1 or 2GB RAM quad-core phones that could run Windows inside Linux inside Android without probs, so where do you get this no power thing from?

They have no power. They cant run windows inside another os inside the os. impossible, They also cant run games like the vita.

You were saying?
    Someone please lock this.
    Must... protect... can't let... "it" win...
    Quote from SeongGiNo_PE

They have no power. They cant run windows inside another os inside the os. impossible, They also cant run games like the vita.

You were saying?
    Someone please lock this.

Exactly, and have a Moderator lock it , Like PixelDrum :)

PixelDrum is now a moderator? Awesome.
    I wonder what ever happened to Quinck.
    Eat ALL the cooked porkchop!
    I'm also on Minecraft PE! (Nexus 7, Xperia Play and iPod 4 owner)
    nether may be out of reach until new hardware in implemented not a couple of updates.
    the limitations of the hardware are what limit the world size, height, and numerous other things.
    many say that there have been MC clones on the ____ store that play great and have infinite worlds but those don't have the internal customization or structure of MCPE.
    Quote from DanielEGVi

Some people use older devices
    Quote from VerizonCreepPE

Guys, focus on the original post. No more nonsense, I wanted a nether alt called the Baby Nether. It has short volcanoes, zombie pigmen, and pretty much weaker Netherrack called Baby Netherrack.

Older devices will lag due to lava generation
    thats what YOU WANT, not what EVERYONE NEEDS.

Quote from cpr196

nether may be out of reach until new hardware in implemented not a couple of updates.
    the limitations of the hardware are what limit the world size, height, and numerous other things.
    many say that there have been MC clones on the ____ store that play great and have infinite worlds but those don't have the internal customization or structure of MCPE.

the ipad 4/3, galaxy nexus, google tab, galaxy s 3 or watever can handle it, but if you still use a iphone 3gs, then no. Go buy a new phone, or go and work, cheap mustard!
    Last edited by Bunkaz94: 11/14/2012 10:03:56 AM
    Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
    If you and I put 20$ in a box, and I sell you the box for 30$, we both make a 10$ profit, right?
    Quote from teal4thewin

Ugh, please lock this topic, another whiny 5 year old.

THANK YOU!
    why does everyone want freaking emeralds? they're retarded and serve barely any purpose. trading is rip and a waste of time, and testificates haven't even been added!
    Quote from DanielEGVi

I'll bet it was the newbs/retards... the forums here are becoming like the PC forums D:

Can I have a link to the live stream or will it not play anymore. I never got to see it...
    ~Will give you the kipper flipper
    youtube.com/user/TheSystemShockers
    Quote from Miner94

Can I have a link to the live stream or will it not play anymore. I never got to see it...

it's not playing, but there is a Youtube video of it.
    Quote from DanielEGVi

Who *stuffs Quinick's body in the closet* knows
    Other Difficulties (Easy, Normal, Medium, Hard) <---- maybe but lag/performance
    Baby Nether (maybe 0.7.0 or 0.8.0, I suggested this because Zombie Pigmen are coming in 0.5.0) (Changed to Baby Nether because Nether is too big, just Netherrack, dark sky, volcanoes, zombie pigmen) <---- no need + lag/performance issues
    Signs (There are trapdoors, what about signs?) <--- do you know how many permissions the game will need to ask for it to run??? signs involve typing which involves the keyboard... PERMISSIONS: -allow app to modify devices -lots of others i can't think of... -lag included
    Pressure Plates (Signs and pressure plates. Like that?) <--- that indicates redstone so nope. lag/performance issues
    Max height extended to 256 (1.0.0 maybe?) <---- cool but laggy
    Flint and Steel in Creative <---- install a mod... and it might be coming.
    Emerald <---- what?? why? no need at all!
    Third person (The one that looks at your face)<--- that one maybe...

More soon!
    I AM NOBODY
    1. Emeralds without Villagers?
    2. Baby nether will NOT be compatible in older devices
    3. Max height extending would lead to performance issues
    You forgot Redstone :D
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes