PC or Mac
Mobile Device (Android or iOS)
Minecraft PE (full version)
1. Connect the mobile device to PC or Mac.
2. Open iExplorer.
3. Click on the device name > Apps > Minecraft PE > minecraftpe.app > char.png
4. On the mobile device, make sure you have .png of the skin you want to use.
5. Refresh the page on iExplorer.
6. Replace the char.png with the other .png you are to use as your skin.
7. If you want to keep the original skin, rename the original skin as char1.png.
8. Eject your mobile device properly.
9. Open Minecraft PE.
10. Open or create a world and go to third-person view.
11. You have a new snazzy skin on you!
Hope you found this procedure easy to understand. Comment if you worked this out.
Is anyone available to test some block images I've edited? They replace the original block images (256x256). Also, I've just done an effect to each of them, they haven't been redrawn or anything. They literally took a minute to do, so don't be expecting anything exquisite The effects on each can be put onto whichever blocks etc. I'll happily give good rep for each one tested&screenshot