Start testing out your building skills by trying to create small medieval towns around the map. And build railways, it will help you get from one place to another incredibly fast and easy, and its fun to just sit there and watch your character zoom through huge amounts of landscape.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am the owner of the MCE Network! Kingdoms and Empires is the most realistic, pvp, roleplay MMO server out there! DreamCraft is a family friendly, creative server. IP: Mc-experience.net
Good news: There is plenty of stuff to do, so I'll list some things that might help.
1. Make an insanely huge build. At first, I thought I couldn't even build as much as I could. But, I carved out an hour each day and after about two weeks I was able to build an insanely epic castle (truly massive). The start is the worst. You won't be able to stop thinking about how long it's going to take, but if you power through that, you will get to a point where you start to feel immense confidence, and you'll find yourself saying "this will be amazing." This is even better a feeling in survival than creative.
2. Make a parkour map. This is what I do, if you look at my signature. I create parkour maps, upload them here on the forums, and people on YouTube play them. Actually, PrestonPlayz has played almost all of them. When you look at your sub feed on YouTube and see your map, there is no better feeling in the world.
3. Go for achievements. You may have everything you can have in your survival world, but do you have ALL of the achievements? It would definitely be easier to try and get every achievement when you have everything versus starting up a new world and having nothing. Either way, it's fun.
4. Play some multiplayer. This is probably exactly what you didn't want to hear, but if you go to mc.hypixel.net, hypixel just made a new game that is exactly like star wars. You can be a Jedi or a storm trooper and you would be surprised at how fun it is! Other games include Hunger Games, which is an obvious one, but still fun nonetheless. The Walls is fun and also on hypixel's server, and so is UHC (Ultra Hardcore).
5. Make a modded survival world. This can be more fun than you think. What with boredom being your issue, this is most definitely my best suggestion. Playing with huge modpacks filled with tons of different mods can bring back the liveliness in Minecraft your probably missing.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I have the same problem. I usually entertain myself with mini games on servers, like prison, factions, creative, survival... I would recommend a server called The Chunk. It has a variety of cool mini games, such as Death Drop, Tower Defense & more! Yes, playing with mods is much better than vanilla minecraft. Maybe you should consider making your own server. Or try creating new mini games using mods. Or... start recording! Record seed showcases, mods showcases, let's plays on single player or multiplayer. This can really entertain you in ways you cannot even imagine! Or at least that's just me.
Find a village and just destroy it with fires and TNT. Or you can just move to a different area and start from scratch with all the materials you already have! That would keep you up and you won't get bored at all.
Take as much as you can carry and go explore. Since you've already done this maybe go to the coolest place you can remember and set up a whole new base there. Then connect it with underground tunnels to you old base or maybe just a gravel path on the surface. Then go somewhere else and make another one. build entire kingdoms...that are completely abandoned xD maybe put some villagers in there.