194. A panic room with iron door and concealed opening from the outside. Sorry if this has been suggested.
195. A 1x1 or 2x2 well with a pool of water at the bottom (Easy access into diamond caves). You could even keep your buckets in a chest next to the well.
198. A giant frying pan, made of obsidian with lava below it. Add a hole in the center so you can throw eggs in, and they either "cook" on contact or the evil 12.5% chance chicken dies in lava.
199. Make a clearly marked path leading to "Herobrine Home" that is actually a giant recycle bin icon pixel art, with a sign that says "stop trolling the forums or we will delete your ass"
200. Next to your farm, make a nice kitchen. How you make it is up to you, but the "oven" will be a crafting table to make bread. Yum!
201. Make a Nether house on the top of the Nether, above a lava lake. It's dangerous, but...
202. ...it gives you the location and the means to create a cobble minecart system. Fast portal travel just got even faster, and possibly safe even if you have mobs on!
203. And in your wonderful station, try making a redstone system that leads you to your destination automatically, so you only have one track at the start that eventually branches off to your portal exits. Name the stations things like "Castle Station", "Creeper Station", "Arena Station", and "Cavern Station".
4 cannons, facing different directions, that launch regular or storage minecarts (full of useful goodies) to alternate houses.
I'm actually planning on building a number of cannons around my fort, but they won't be firing off minecarts :biggrin.gif: Planning around 4 or 5 at the fort itself, maybe even wire them together for a synced firing, plus some in some defensive positions in the bay overlooking the water approach to my little cove.