------------------------------------- WELCOME TO STATION ONE -------------------------------------
If you want to take part, download the last builders save then go off and build something within four hours.
This one is set after a good night on the crunk and you find yourself at....The Station One.
Taken on 28/11/10 after 24 builders have been in.Pic by maxpowerfreak
This one is SPEED BUILDING. DO NOT take the save unless you can immediately start building.
Roughly the same rules apply, though the sign in area is now to the left of Start Station One.
1. You have a maximum of FOUR HOURS before you have to return the save, if you don't then someone else can take the save and your build is void. (Three hours to build and one hour to save and repost). You can always come back some other time to finish your building off.
2. Do not destroy anyone elses stuff, though you can use anything you find in their chests. If you don't want your stuff taken, build a secret room somewhere and seal it off.
3. First person to take the save should write TAKEN in their post then when they have finished, make a post saying NEXT and include the link to new save.
4. Try to build a minimum of 30 blocks from anyone else, try not to build under them or over them. There's plenty of space.
5. YOU CAN use editing programs to give yourself stuff. (But fill up chests after for builders that don't know how to edit).
6. There are many chests around filled with tools, ore etc. Just take a few things before you set off from the station. (Put some tools and stuff back later if you're feeling generous).
7. Only one person at a time should be working on the save. It will always be the first person to take it after previous builder returns it. Make a post first, then d/load it.
8. Try to keep buildings aesthetically pleasing.
9. If you visit someones home, leave a sign to greet them.
10. Sign in when you first arrive, on the wall next to the station. Your name, date and the name of your building.
11. Try to keep mines in mountains and below, put a sign at entrance and name it. You can mine under your own area though.
12. Name points of interest on maps after yourself with signs.
13. Use portals. But dont travel hundreds of chunks away just for the sake of it, it'll make the save bigger than needs to be.
14. Replant trees if you strip an area.
15. Don't put post up that you are taking it if you can't start building within ONE HOUR. The quicker the turnover the better.
16. Hide treasure and leave cryptic message on a sign.
17. If you are too far to return at end of your time. Just die. The spawn point is in Station One.
18. At end of your time, stand in the start station. Quit then save.
19. Don't edit/hack other buildings/chunks into the file/save as it just means you're too uncreative/stupid to do your/their own thing.
20. Gravity works. No floating islands or objects unless they are supported by stantions/legs or scaffolding. If you do make an unsupported erection then the next builders will put legs/scaffolding on it. It's in their Minecraft contract. (Only original world renders can stay)