1.4 bug report & list of bugs
1.4 is out! Well, sure there are some new bugs.
Post any bugs you've found!
Please do not report old bugs, here's a list of 1.3 bugs. Please do not report them!
- You can place sugar canes underwater.
- You can place ladders anywhere underwater, even if there are no walls.
- Beds do not always act as the spawn point
- Beds do not act as the spawn point in SMP
- Wolves cannot travel through doors. A small hole can be punched out near the door as they are 1x1, thus creating a "doggy-door" until their pathfinding is updated to recognize open doors as a path they can walk through.
- You can place a cactus anywhere underwater, even on dirt.
- You can create a farm patch using a hoe underwater.
- Tamed wolves whimper in SMP regardless of health.
Patched bugs from 1.3
- Zombies and Spiders now hurt you in all instances (previously could only hurt you if they were 1 block above your location)
- Client-sided slime spawn on SMP have been fixed
As far as I can tell, all this update did is take away my fly mod, crash my server, oh and stop water ladders.
About the water ladders, they say this is a "bugfix" I think this is a integral part of minecraft, and I hope they bring them back.