On December 20th, the day Minecraft turned beta, Notch updated his tumblr blog with this entry.
I just updated the client and the server to Minecraft Beta 1.0
* Working server-side inventory! Finally! (And as a result of that, a whole pile of bugs and issues got fixed)
* Made SMP servers save chunks way less often in most cases. Chunks don’t resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds
* Moving too far away from a container, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen
* Fixed /kill
* Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before
* You can now throw eggs
* On a whim, added super exclusive clan cloaks for Mojang Employees
* .. and something else, which is even more rare
What interested me the most was the last one... the "something else" which seems to be "even more rare"
Any thoughts/Ideas on what this is?
A new block?
Has anybody figured it out yet, or was Notch just trolling us?
You have got to be kidding me. You necro a thread from almost three months ago, asking a question that was answered, again, almost three months ago. The "even more rare" thing was a custom skin for deadmau5, that allows him to have giant ears.
That is it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Quote from samusaran253 »
Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.
Quote from WTFClock »
You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house. Where else would you ****? Where else?