1) Note blocks (right click to tune, trigger to play)
2) 15 wool dyes
3) A new water dwelling mob
4) New tree types
5) Reeds magically turned into sugar canes. They still make paper.
6) A bunch of new crafting recipes
7) One secret useful block
8) One secret pretty block
10) AND MOAR, probably. I forget!
1) Crafted like this:
Where is redstone dust. Placing the block above different types of blocks changes the instrument:
Woods - Bass
Stones, Brick - Some kind of drum, sounds like stone step sound.
Gravel, Sands - Snare Drum
Glass, Lightstone - Higher Pitched kind of Stone Drum, perhaps a form of woodblock
Nothing or None of the Above - Piano
2) Wool (AND SHEEP) can be dyed now. I'll elaborate on this more when I figure out all the recipes.
Ink Sacks act as Black Dye
Lapis Lazuli acts as Blue Bye
Red Flower = Red
Yellow Flower = Yellow
Red and Yellow Dyes Next to Each Other = Orange
Bone = White (Bone Meal)
Bone Meal and Blue Next to Each Other = Light Blue
Bone Meal + Cactus Green = Lime
Bone Meal + Ink Sack = Grey
Bone Meal + Grey = Light Grey
Bone Meal + Red Flower = Pink
Blue + Green = Cyan
Red + Blue = Purple
Cactus = Green
3) Squid. Passive, drops 1-3 Ink Sacks upon death.
4) Birch trees. The leaves and wood behave exactly like original leaves and wood.
There are apparently other trees out there (pine?, redwood?), but I haven't found them yet.
5) Yes, and they produce sugar, that "white powder stuff." (1:1 crafting)
6) Yet to be discovered.
7) Dispenser. Crafted like this:
Where = Bow
= Redstone Dust
Once placed, has 3x3 grid area. One anything is placed inside, power it with redstone, and the item/block is shot out. Arrows, snowballs, and eggs shoot far, everything else is only spat out about 2 blocks away.
Sadly, water and lava get spat out as items. (Both buckets and regular blocks.)
8) Ambiguous, because there's sandstone, crafted with sand like bricks to brick block, and there's the new gem, Lapis Lazuli, which is deep blue and currently only used for dyes.
9) Cake. Crafted like:
Where = Bucket of Milk
After crafting, three empty buckets are apparently left in crafting grid (untested).
After placing, "harvesting" actually eats it.
10) Spiders can climb walls now (but not sand or sandstone, possibly other stuff too).
Skeletons drop bones.
Bones can be crafted into bonemeal, which when used on crops and trees, makes them instantly grow.
Spinning pictures added back into mob spawners.
Smelting logs gives charcoal, can be used like coal.
Torches can be placed on the ceiling if a wall is right next to it. Currently, they still face right-side-up.
Torches can also be placed on glass.
Gold tools mine faster. Durability is still really low.
Overall tool durabilities have been increased.
Sheep can spawn with white, light gray, gray, or black wool.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This signature has been frozen in ice, and is unreadable. Please wait while the ice melts.
Mine's crashing after the update. Graphics card problem maybe?
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 1/13/11 12:08 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.2
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
OpenGL: Quadro NVS 160M/PCI/SSE2 version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.ByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 66e1d624 ----------