This thread are my opinions on the new 1.12 snapshot... (Version 17w13b)
What I Like about 1.12:
- Wool colours have changed. Just look at the purple wool! It looks so much better then in earlier versions and snap shots.
- The advancements are easier to access then achievements are. Achievements have been replaced and it's so much better!
- Recipe book for the nubs when you open a crafting table. Forget a recipe? No worry! Just open a crafting table and it has recipes for you!
- The new Concrete blocks. As a builder I love to build statues of skins and instead of wool I can use concrete as it has a smoother texture. It looks so much better then wool.
- In creative mode you can save your hot bar with Ctrl and 1 - Ctrl and 9. Then to restore it you just do shift and the number you saved it to! Helpful for a clumsy person like me who always clears their inventory!
What I don't like about 1.12:
- The Terracotta block. It is so ugly in my opinion. All I would use them for are designs on floors (Like a carpet in real life houses) and for a cool design with rails (lime Terracotta block on bottom and rails on top)