51. putting a log on a2x2 grid will result in 4 cubic metres of planks
52. putting a plank of wood infront of a door will open it
53.skeletons can shoot arrows through inward facing doors
54.you can make a blade of pure diamonds
55. cacti cant have anything within a metere of it
56. it takes 3 cubic meters of rocks to make a pick
57. a rock with cracks in it will lose its cracks when heated
58. you can hold lava in a iron bucket
59. you can only wake up on sand
60. obsidian is hard
EDIT im to lazy to renumerate this post
59 is not correct, You wake up on sand most of the time
82: A 1x1x1 meter of sand can hold up an infinite amount of of mass, rounded to the nearest cubic meter.
83: Follow the block. The curve is a lie.
84: You can swim up waterfalls.
85: Objects always face the same direction.
86: Every square meter of rock is identical to the next (same for all objects)
87: Humans don't have necks.
88: Eating cake that has never been cooked is perfectly healthy
89: Placing 2 slabs of rock at breaking them gives 1 slab of rock.
90: If there was no flint in a piece of gravel, you can put it down, pick it up and try again.
100(WOOD)-You can smash a red and a brown mushrooms in a bowl and they'll melt toguether to form mushroom soup, two of these will cure you of everything.
101(CREEP)-You can smash a red and a brown mushrooms in a bowl and they'll melt toguether to form mushroom soup, two of these will cure you of everything.