So, I went on a tiny house building binge and I decided to try it myself.
This house has pretty much everything you need to survive, including;
A Cobblestone Generator
Melon + Pumpkin Farm
Auto Cactus Farm
Easy Harvest Sugarcane Farm
Tree Farm on the Roof!
1. The view from the outside --- I use the bushes as both decoration and functionality, as they are what you'll climb on to get to the roof. I chose stone brick and oak wood as those are the two materials that are mostly available to beginner Skyblock-ers. This is also, of course, built with the assumption you are on a server that has Nether Portals available OR you can purchase things with Economy or something like that, because those are my favorite servers.
2. Top-down view of everything in the house. My texture pack doesn't show newly-planted melon/pumpkin, but they're in the top left. Underneath the upper melon farm is an anvil, brewing stand, and a netherwart farm.
3. A better view of what's underneath the melon farm.
4. A brief display of the cactus farm, and how it's automatic --- it has two blocks on the sides of where it will grow, so it gets automatically harvested and the likely place for it to fall is away from the cactus, making the chance of the block being destroyed less likely. A hopper is there for convenience, which feeds into your single chest.
1. The sugarcane farm with a button to activate a piston, which will automatically harvest it for you. You can use the water source of the cobblestone generator to go fishing, and get early easy food while you wait for things to grow.
2. Outside, you have to do minimal parkour to get up to the roof, where your trees are growing. They also make a pretty roof!
3. The trees are grown / given a lit roof with four inverted daylight sensors, which will be on as long as there is night / something on top of them. Redstone is used to help minimalize the use of night sensors.
---- Feedback / critique is always appreciated!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
~~ Try out Cultivate, the farming server. You just might love it!