Was this a bug?

Why me..

How do you get MCEdit? I don't care anymore, I just want to destroy all creatures in that level, as for the dogs, cats, and such, they'll just respawn anyway and I can just get a new horse any day.
    ~ Spotie11 of Forestary, Minecraft
    Just go to options and change it to peaceful on the main menu... >.
    THEN go back onto your world.
    'All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.' - Gandalf the Grey
    Quote from Lisha777

I tried too, doesn't work. I can't even open the world.

Spotie, here's the download for MCEdit http://www.mcedit.net/
    Last edited by nikidash: 8/29/2013 7:31:19 AM
    Quote from Chewy2014

Yep, there are about 37000 skeletons in your world. I'll see if I can fix it.

EDIT: Nope, sorry. You could use MCEdit to delete all the entities, but you might delete some that you want to keep. Perhaps someone with more expertise than I have could do it.

I don't care anymore. Villagers respawn, I can just get a new dog/cat, I can just get a new horse, I can just make a new Golem.
    Quote from Delthyn

37,000 skeletons? whooooweeeee. You've got yourself an infestation. The only solution is to replace all air blocks with TNT blocks using MCEdit, log in, place a redstone torch, and rebuild from the ruins of your civilization.

Would creepers like me then? lol

I'd actually rather delete the world then to try rebuilding it. I have another world with 3 of those villages in it that actually look better, they're just not as big or protected.
    Quote from Lisha777

Tried that, still crashed.
    Wow really?
    Yeah, just get MCEdit and try that then. :/
    'All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.' - Gandalf the Grey
    Go onto another world change the mode to peaceful come back onto the other world

DONE
    Quote from Chewy2014

Yep, there are about 37000 skeletons in your world. I'll see if I can fix it.

EDIT: Nope, sorry. You could use MCEdit to delete all the entities, but you might delete some that you want to keep. Perhaps someone with more expertise than I have could do it.

I tried, it doesn't seem to want to actually remove all of the mobs. Ends up seizing and recreating them.
    no reply from me? just pm me with a link to the forum page,or the qustion,and ill get back to you
    World's doomed then.

Oh well, I've been building a new Civilization that seems to be better than that one despite having a lesser population of Villagers and Golems, its in the woods, and this time I used pure survival to make it.This old world was partly made in 1.2.5 with Creative, but after 1.3.2 I used survival to build the rest. In 1.2.5 I had lots of those mossy stone stored up and so I just used those.
    Quote from The_Spotie11

World's doomed then.

Oh well, I've been building a new Civilization that seems to be better than that one despite having a lesser population of Villagers and Golems, its in the woods, and this time I used pure survival to make it.

This old world was partly made in 1.2.5 with Creative, but after 1.3.2 I used survival to build the rest. In 1.2.5 I had lots of those mossy stone stored up and so I just used those.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d30bt081m6pfonq/World.7z
    Killed every entity on the world, started it up and mobs stopped spawning once they hit around 90. On a side note your half dead because a spider jockey attacked me and your horse lived because you where riding it.
    I don't know why no one else here is questioning the fact that tens of thousands of skeletons just randomly spawned on his singleplayer world.
    To all of you people who think Notch is still working on the game, he stopped working on Minecraft in late 2011. Get your facts straight and stop spamming his twitter about Minecraft updates.
    @Anime: It was an old world maybe? I have no exact idea actually.
    Quote from The_Spotie11

@Anime: It was an old world maybe? I have no exact idea actually.

No offense, but it sounds like you used single player commands to spawn in 37000 skeletons.
    To all of you people who think Notch is still working on the game, he stopped working on Minecraft in late 2011. Get your facts straight and stop spamming his twitter about Minecraft updates.
    Quote from aminecraftguy00

No offense, but it sounds like you used single player commands to spawn in 37000 skeletons.

Why would I do that?
    Quote from The_Spotie11

Why would I do that?

To see what happens when you spawn a lot of skeletons, presumably.
    No, it's not a bug, it's perfectly normal to have 37000 skeletons mooching about in your world.
    that's really weird it was mostly lag
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes