This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

I'm the best Minecrafter ever

Blind Moron, you sir make this house look ugly.

TEACH ME OF YOUR WAYS!! This image was taken from google I know.

Hahahahahaha
    Thank you,made me laugh XD
    When I saw your amazing contribution to the minecraft community, my response was to say that I built something better. I lied. I was jealous. Your creation is the most epic Minecraft creation I've ever seen. Your amazing work has changed me, made me see the world differently to the way I saw it before. when I load up minecraft I strive to create a creation as amazing as yours. Its not possible, but I try.

And fail. My best creation was a huge minecraft waterslide that you went down on with a boat. Look how much it sucks.

I know. its terrible. You are the most epic Minecrafter ever.

click here to visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.c...r/Helldragon28/ If you like my videos please subscribe.
    My house is made of bedrock.

Your argument is invalid.
    where do u come up with ur ideas :iapprove: :)
    Wow, that's amazing! I still cant believe you did it on the first day and the first day only! Can we be graced with a download link for the world?
    a
    OMG I AM SO JELOUS RIGHT NOW PLZ SEND ME MAP
    YOU ROCK
    Quote from Vekh

I almost fainted from shock when I saw that legendary work of art. It has to be the second most amazing piece of architecture I've ever seen.

However, I believe my beautiful creation wins first prize. I spent days on it, entire days.

Your name looks like Vechs, and that's a fairly dangerous hole in the ground? Are you related?
    Quote from Sneder

is this a sirius topic

No. This topic has nothing to do with Harry Potter.
    Quote from circlepuddle

NOTE: while making this in 1.3.1, i enchanted a wooden sword and a diamond sword, here are the results:

it was at the same levels. Yet the wooden sword had a better enchantment... wtf?

ANYWAY! my house is AMAZING!

it has cutting edge designs with state-of-the art sand only found in the deepest deserts! The dirt comes from the top of the tallest mountains! And the rose! My, that rose is the last rose in my world! I spent first minutes, then hours! It took 5 days to find this rose! And of course, the burning sticks to burn those annoying enderman.

it has the best floor too!

and that useless tnt and these... blue blocks? and the block on top. Who knows what it is!

So there! how do you like it!

Cobweb in survival? Hacker!!!
    - Random fact: My signature once said "Rainbow Dash is best pony" but it was coded and no one understood it. -
    I really like how the double-reverse trolling is working.
    Avid redstone engineer, mostly with pistons. Latest thread: Piston Trains Revived
    If you find my post useful, click the +1 button! It shows other people that the post may be useful to them. Of course, it's completely optional. *cocks gun*
    This is my house
    My Treehouse and Nether Portal from my dirt tower
    My Nether Portal
    Treehouse from a different angle
    All legit
    Nope. <spoiler>2012-08-21_14.17.21.png</spoiler>
    Last edited by HAXHaMinecraft: 8/21/2012 1:19:09 PM
    Nothing in this thread can even compare to my most recent creation.

BEHOLD!
    Last edited by ChildLink: 8/21/2012 2:15:04 PM
    10/10 OP
    Behold my creation, the third best in minecraft's history, bested only by A Blind Moron's and Vekh's in its epicness! :steve_lol:

Last edited by Dullstar: 8/21/2012 3:00:21 PM
    My house beats anybody's.
    This house is made of a melon for food and has a great view of the night sky, no creature will try to get you either because of the burning stick.

(this was originally on page 5 but got buried under everything else)
    Arrival of Darkness, Darker yet recognizable textures.
    Quote from ChildLink

Nothing in this thread can even compare to my most recent creation.

BEHOLD!

Holding a water BLOCK? Hacker! You can only place water with buckets!
    - Random fact: My signature once said "Rainbow Dash is best pony" but it was coded and no one understood it. -
    Quote from SpongeBlock

Holding a water BLOCK? Hacker! You can only place water with buckets!

It was SO hard to make I couldn't do it without mods!
    Last edited by ChildLink: 8/21/2012 3:46:57 PM
    Wow, amazing building! Even an Enderman couldn't make better!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes