I just created a new world, spawned next to a village. Then nearby it, is this huge cave that looks like a mineshaft and when you go in it, there is a very deep canyon with some diamond on the bottom. No pictures though, since it doesn't work for me, but I will get it fixed.
Then post the seed and your coordinates (Look both up via F3) and maybe some kind person can provide us with screenshots.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. If I helped you with my post, please click the green "+" button, that would be awesome!
Pressing F2 will take a screenshot. Then, go to a website like this one and go to 'Your username'/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/Screenshots' and upload the screenshots. Then, it will give you a link for forums. Copy and paste that.
And now... the seed you have been waiting for.... is "5010037630024721559". Just remove the quotes!
- Spawn next to a village (no golem)
- Huge cave nearby the village with a HUGE ravine in it
- All types of biomes nearby except for desert and mushroom
- Some useful materials in the houses
- At least 20+ diamond found in the huge cave
Location of Big Cave
- Just look nearby all around the village and you will notice a huge hole in the ground which is the cave and if you go in a little deeper, you will the find the huge ravine with redstone, diamond, lapis in it. The cave is EXTREMELY big and it feels like I explored everything but there is just more! There is lots of lava and obsidian if you go in very deep.
Tips while in the cave
- It is best to mark your path and bring a lot of pickaxes and tools to survive down there
- Lots of lava so watch out and look below AND above you
- 20+ diamond ores found so far
Ores Found in Cave
- 20+ diamond found and POSSIBLY more.
- Over 120+ redstone so far and counting
- 100+ Iron Ores
- Coal Heaven is down there
- 75+ Lapis Lazuli found and counting
- 55+ gold ore found and counting
- At least 75+ obsidian has been found but not collected (I counted)
Any questions about this seed, feel free to reply!