Bottle o explosion

a potion that is made combining a fire charge and a awkward potion it gives the same explosion as
    a TNT. if drunk you die instantly (fun for walking around in a creeper skin) if made into a splash potion
    it will (as said) make an explosion as big as a TNT
    This isn't a suggestion forum section. This is for discussing known or planned features in future updates.
    Re: 3D Minecraft - Anyone tried it?
    by c0yote

I tried it with terrible results. I gave my wife my glasses for a second, a creeper showed up and now my wife is pregnant.
    Stupid 3D..
    No for many reasons
    1-Easily spammable and laggy, so overpowered in PvP.
    2-Takes less gunpowder than TnT making it overpowered there.
    3-Dispensers and redstone clocks much? Imagine 20 of these a second being lobbed at something. Boom. Gone.
    Why would you want to drink TNT?
    Last edited by Puggy088: 11/13/2012 11:33:05 AM
    Sounds pretty helpful for lag. This would probably lag servers and singeplayer worlds alike. Also, why would you wanna drink TNT?

(Or if that ^ doesn't work, click here to give me internetz:
    http://internetometer.com/give/41881 and I'll love you forever!)
    Why exactly? It wouldn't be that easy to obtain, but it would be waaay overpowered. Hard + Potion = 1 Hit Die
    They should make it possible to throw that strange item that is also throwen by ghasts.
    "Everyone, who never made a mistake has never tried something new."
    Quote, Albert Einstein

They should make it possible to throw that strange item that is also throwen by ghasts.

Ghastballs? Uh, ghastballs just use same texture as fire charges. And ghasts spit them, not throw them.
    But where do you make it Crafting table, Anvil, Brewing stand ect ?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes