Ender-Colossus

Quote from wyrmknight55

Excuse me but I was not trying to be racist if you read the comments above

I never said you were. I was merely laughing at the misinterpretation.
    Maybe it could absorb 20 blocks at a time and makes a small portal near you and make it hit you maybe half to 1 hearts of damage
    Last edited by wyrmknight55: 4/19/2012 5:52:38 PM
    Quote from wyrmknight55

Maybe it could absorb 20 blocks at a time and makes a small portal near you and make it hit you maybe half to 1 hearts of damage

Would this be a good idea please say so
    Maybe it can just be some golden colossus instead of ender
    No. They don't fit in the overworld at all, and putting them in the End makes it too hard for people who just want to build there. Or impossible, if they can pick up structures.
    Alright, I change my mind...

There WILL be an ender colossus.

But it won't be a giant enderman, It'll be a GIANT INVINCIBLE GRINNING CUBE that can only be killed by dropping a chandelier on him by BURNING THE ROPE..

He'll live in a special underground boss room that can NOT be tracked, Meaning he's an easter egg of sorts.

And killing him will give you a music disk with a parody of THIS SONG.

"Only a few find the way, Some don't recognize it when they do. Some don't ever want to..." ~Cheshire cat.
    Quote from Ramona

That's an extremely rare occurance but is impossible. Endermen teleport when it starts raining.
    there can be dry lightning storms i think
    Quote from mrwormy

But it won't be a giant enderman, It'll be a GIANT INVINCIBLE GRINNING CUBE that can only be killed by dropping a chandelier on him by BURNING THE ROPE..

He'll live in a special underground boss room that can NOT be tracked, Meaning he's an easter egg of sorts.

Ummm wow. Is that the whole game?? If so, then that sucks.
    Quote from allshamnowow911

there can be dry lightning storms i think

Don't think so. Probably not without a mod.
    When i first heard the title, I was all;
    "Way, no... Or no way. Whatever."
    But then, after I heard everyone else's commenst and suggestions, I realised;
    "Way, yes... Or yes way... Or something."
    Excuse me, but that was my comment you just read there, bub.
    Maybe it live in a massive cavern right above bed rock?
    Quote from wyrmknight55

Excuse me but I was not trying to be racist if you read the comments above

Okay to clear up anything. I know that you actually meant 'blocks' but since you had the spelling mistake I thought I'd roll with that. It was all in the name of comedy! because science is too busy with its portals.
    The same people r posting over and over again. <_<

LIKE MY POST IF I HELPED YOU OUT :D
    How about when you defeat the enderdragon, a new portal spawns randomly within 500 blocks of the spawn, and you use the enderdragon egg on it to open a new dimension, that is flat with pine trees. the portal would look like this from top down: :)
    "It does not do, to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    ~Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    incredibly hard to code, am i right?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Here's my idea: You can only fight these after you beat the Enderdragon. They only spawn above strongholds, but only if there's a desert biome, they can spawn only during sunset and sunrise, they would spawn only on hard difficulty. If you look at them they will directly come attack you, they can pick up to a max of 60 block structure, if more, they would pick a part of it instead. They throw it at you and then the blocks scatter as entities all over the place. They would be very slow - one of their weakness. The only part where they can be hurt is their horns or in-between them. Swords and snowballs do not have any effect on them, neither does TNT. Your only option is a bow and lots of arrows. Like the Enderdragon they cannot catch fire, if their legs are in water they would crouch down trying to soak it off, making them slower and invulnerable as their head is shown clearly. They have 300 hearts. If they see you normally without you looking at them, they will stare at you for about 20 seconds, then they would attack you. They drop 5 Eyes of Ender and 2 Diamond Blocks, along with 9,001 exp. (lol).
    Does anyone like this idea?
    this could be kind of like the pig to zombie pigman efect, a certain thing happens to enderman, grows and can pick up a chunk

Quote from Prince_Deity

Don't defend stupidity, it just adds to yours.

Quote from Ramona

Then now you'll have to deal with a giant Endercolossus while you fight the Enderdragon surrounded by Endermen.

EXTREMMEEEEEEE. haha, sorry I had to. I like the colossus idea, maybe it can be a normal enemy, to replace the giant?

"The oceans of minecraft are vast and nearly endless... and we just have a floating little box to traverse across them..." - doctorseaweed2
    Quote from AlexDini

Great. First Enderman. Then End realm and Ender dragon. Now Ender colosus? How about renaming the game to "EnderCraft"?
    Now without /rage. Maybe a normal colosus that replaces Giant. But NOT Ender one. I find all the Enders in-game now enough.

Dont ANY of you people understand that the only reason he wants the mod is to have the ENDER COLOSSUS in the game, not some cheap knockoff that one of you comes up with.

Quote from oneupbai

How about when you defeat the enderdragon, a new portal spawns randomly within 500 blocks of the spawn, and you use the enderdragon egg on it to open a new dimension, that is flat with pine trees. the portal would look like this from top down: :)

I LIKE IT.

Quote from mrwormy

Making It a different boss exactly extracted from a different game is NOT the point of this thread. and even if he did spawn, You could track it. If its coded into the game, generally theres some sort of algorithm that determines where its placed, and its pretty easy to find out based on that. (You have to burn the rope is a pretty terrible game anyway, and i really wouldn't consider that a boss.)
    Last edited by pica559: 6/12/2012 1:48:36 PM
    Check my channel for my latest minecraft papercraft projects! : http://www.youtube.com/user/UnbrokenVideo?feature=mhee
    Quote from Locklear308

EXTREMMEEEEEEE. haha, sorry I had to. I like the colossus idea, maybe it can be a normal enemy, to replace the giant?

Mods shouldn't replace mobs. they should add new ones.
    Quote from jc3833

this could be kind of like the pig to zombie pigman efect, a certain thing happens to enderman, grows and can pick up a chunk
    A chunk? A bit big, dont ya think?
    Check my channel for my latest minecraft papercraft projects! : http://www.youtube.com/user/UnbrokenVideo?feature=mhee
    well how about this when you defeat the enderdragon and get the egg you can ride it back to the end and fight the ender collosus on your dragon you would have to hit its head

so main idea

egg,end,hit head,WIN

(you would get a ender chest and obsidean)

millenaire FTW
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes