If ocelots change colors...

It'd be sweet if wolves just spawned in a couple different colors like black and gray and white and there were a couple different types of jungle cats that DIDN'T change into stupid house cats.
    Rule #76: No excuses, run like a champion.
    I don't support. Mehhh, I'd rather remove the colors from feral cats.
    Quote from TN55

I would suggest.. backing off. OP is obviously a rep ***** and it irritates some people. Sure he could've been a tad bit nicer, but he got his opinion out, which is kind of the point of posting.

Heh I am new, so could you explain who and what an OP is? Thanks...
    Last edited by randomness5678: 1/31/2012 1:47:57 PM
    Quote from ReconPizza

I think that they should remove the color change from the Ocelots, not add it to the dogs. I mean, Minecraft is nowhere near realistic, but I don't see why they need to change color. I like the original skin for them the most anyways. But no matter, opinions are like assholes, everybody has them.

Yeah, that kinda bothers me too. I like the ocelot texture.

I can understand why people would want more cat-like cats. What I'd suggest is that when you tame an ocelot it remains an ocelot, but if you breed it then it could give birth to a cat variety as well as a baby ocelot.
    To see a list of my redstone inventions check out Regular Hexahedron's Inventorium!
    If anything should change about mob texture changes, it is that ocelots have a chance to stay the same.
    I think it'd be cool, but if they have like a lot of different ones, like ALOT, and then you could be an animal breeder and there are certain chances on particular colors, and you could try to get purebred and such. I also wish there was a way for transferring ownership of them in SMP, so then if this is implemented I could be a dog breeder....

Yeah, that kinda bothers me too. I like the ocelot texture.

I can understand why people would want more cat-like cats. What I'd suggest is that when you tame an ocelot it remains an ocelot, but if you breed it then it could give birth to a cat variety as well as a baby ocelot.

Dude, I love this idea. because, that's how domesticated cats came around anyway, multiple generations down they changed. And this could be applied to wolves also. thatd be awesome
    Quote from randomness5678

Heh I am new, so could you explain who and what an OP is? Thanks...

Original Poster (i.e. you)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes