Redstone suggestion: Redstone tunnel block!

It is a nice idea.
    This is a really great idea, hope pepole in mojang likes this same as all we others do
    [SSSS]
    Bishizump foreals, yo.
    Wow, that's a great idea. I fully support, even going to put on the siggy.
    I love this idea, could improve building traps and compact redstone designs so much.

NOTCH PLEASE PUT THIS INTO THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE GAME.
    this thing is awesome, I always ahd trouble hiding my redstone wires
    DI JOO TAKE MY SLUGGIES???
    Will it be in 1.8

Last edited by em645: 7/12/2011 10:42:27 AM
    I could give it a try sometime, but because of pure laziness, could I just make the WHOLE block function as a wire?
    Quote from WTFClock

Bishizump foreals, yo.

Your avatar is gross
    I support this idea, even though it is possible to hide redstone, because it is just so simple, and so amazing, perhaps this chould even be a way to control which direction your redstone faces.
    :stone: :stone:
    :stone: :RFlower: This makes a block that directs redstone right.
    :stone: :stone:
    :RFlower::stone: This makes a block that directs redstone left.
    :stone: :RFlower:
    :RFlower::stone: This makes a block that directs redstone in all directions.
    (Were the Rose stands for Redstone of chourse)
    awsome idea
    How about we take out the junction block all together and make them like Rails. They will automatically make a junction when you make a corner, T Shaped or + Shaped section
    No way should they auto-align like regular redstone does, they player should have complete control over direction VIA crafting.

Even at the expense of maybe using more redstone & whatever material it needs to be constructed, this alone will not only allow much better trap and hidden redstone, and will allow for very compact design if the player controls the redstone junction's direction.

If it auto-aligns then you could never create Parallel redstone wires that don't connect to eachother.
    Last edited by MisterD70: 7/13/2011 5:35:48 AM
    This maybe like fences? I mean, when i put it like:

:White: :White:
    :White: ::

The corner one makes an L so it can fit with the others
    Quote from Ygdrasel

That'd be useful.

I still vote to make redstone vertically placeable before anything else, since that's my biggest difficulty with the stuff.

Vertical redstone would be a god send, I don't particularly care about digging under the floor to place redstone the only troubles I end up with is having the redstone set up so I can get the switches in the right place above ground, so vertical redstone would be amazing!

Perhaps something like:- :RedShroom: = redstone
    :: :RedShroom: ::
    :: :|: ::
    :: :RedShroom: ::

Would make a redtone tube which can be placed vertically.
    I must say that this is one of the most ingenious ideas I have seen.
    I thought the same last night.

Creepers explode your houses. DEAL WITH IT.
    This is just great, i hate having to always go to amazing lengths to hide my redstone, and this would make it so easy
    Alright I've been thinking. When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these! Demand to see Life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?!I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the Lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Why not just have it so you can craft blocks to be conductive?
    HAKKSITMS 44919174 THE KING COME DOWN
    I just can't stop saying that this is really epic idea! :Diamond: s , :Diamond: s and more :Diamond: s for you :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes