|1.4.5| SKARF'S SURVIVAL ISLAND | BEST SURVIVAL SEED SO FAR? | RAVINES! | DIAMONDS!

Seed: levillagejk (LARGE BIOMES!)
    As the title might look a little overdone, this survival island seed is more than just a little island in the middle of an ocean. Find most of it out by yourself. ;)

When you make a let's play out of this seed, would be nice to give me some credit and keep yourself to the rules! :]

You may not...
    - Cheat!
    - Use mods that make gameplay easier!
    - Use X-Ray packs!

You complete the survival when you have a...
    - Music disc! (Any is allowed)
    - Nether portal!
    - Diamond block!

Also, you have to survive 10 minecraft days, and you have to find main land.
    Once this is all done, you win! :]

I advise you to use Spawn Chest for the starting food resources!

MAIN ISLAND!
    SECOND ISLAND!

Comments and rep+ would be greatly appreciated

GL&HF :)
    Last edited by skarfikk: 11/26/2012 1:41:37 PM
    Looks average at best. Do you even KNOW how minecraft works? Not everyone gets the same map as you!
    Quote from nommas

Looks average at best. Do you even KNOW how minecraft works? Not everyone gets the same map as you!

Do you? It's a seed. You put it in, you set it to large biomes and boom - you have the same map she has shown here. I just tried it and it does work. It's a nice little survival seed. Don't know if I'd play the challenge but I'll probably play on it for fun. So thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by ellerazz: 11/25/2012 4:17:39 PM
    Quote from ellerazz

Do you? It's a seed. You put it in, you set it to large biomes and boom - you have the same map she has shown here. I just tried it and it does work. It's a nice little survival seed. Don't know if I'd play the challenge but I'll probably play on it for fun. So thanks for sharing!

No you're wrong
    Ellerazz is absolutely right, actually. That is how seeds work.
    Quote from OverworldPotato

Ellerazz is absolutely right, actually. That is how seeds work.

Proove it? I don't believe you
    Quote from nommas

Proove it? I don't believe you

I know you're most likely just trolling but do it yourself and you'll see. It's not like it's difficult.
    I might have to try this!
    Works thanks!
    Quote from ellerazz

Trying it out :D

So far I have a little house and my wheat farm, been killing skeletors to get bonemeal for it.
    Quote from monkeyes114

Trying it out :D

So far I have a little house and my wheat farm, been killing skeletors to get bonemeal for it.

Along with rotten meat, that's the only way of surviving this map :]
    Last edited by skarfikk: 11/26/2012 1:41:11 PM
    I typed it in as a seed and it was totally wrong. I started on a huge desert island.
    Did you...

misspell it?
    capitalize it?
    do you have terrain changing mods?
    are you on a different update?
    did you not use large biomes?

It should have worked, because either you messed up somewhere or you are trolling yourself. If you want, look at the wiki; seeds are the same for everyone on the same update. Why would they have seeds if it didn't generate the same world every time? Why would they even have a seed section?
    Diggin' the circular lake in the middle.
    There is an entire section for sharing Seeds. If they didn't work for other people, what's the point of the section? If you do it correctly, yes the Seed will generate the same map for you.

Anyway, on topic. Map looks great. I might be using it myself.
    Quote from nommas

I typed it in as a seed and it was totally wrong. I started on a huge desert island.
    He probably did'nt put ''Large Biomes'' on :P , Nice seed you found there btw!
    Last edited by MrPindabaas: 12/4/2012 8:10:19 AM

Its actually a TRIPLE ravine
    Pretty neat, I love the pond--and of course, the double surface ravine.
    "Close only counts in horseshoes and nuclear strikes."
    Quote from nommas

You sir, do you even know how seeds work?
    1. Are you in a different version?
    2. Capitalization matters.
    3. YOU are the one that's wrong.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes