This Map's Features:
* Tons and tons of gorgeous overhangs and archways (this seems more the rule than the exception with this seed)
* Lots of mountains and waterfalls
* A huge wide, flat snowy tundra
* Snowy pine forests
* Lots of natural, surface-exposed caves
* Tons of resources--many trees, plenty of surface-exposed coal and iron, clay, pumpkins, reeds etc
* At least one near-surface dungeon (near -204, -672 I've heard dungeon sounds--haven't found it yet)
* Rolling meadows with ponds
* A large gravel pit alongside a large sand pit
Surface Lava Pool (find credit to bionicsniper):
Coordinates to get you started: -487x, -73z *or* -650x, -41z
Here's hoping I'm not doing it wrong :tongue.gif:
(Edit: edited coords, thought they worked like real coords :wink.gif: )
This seed is absolutely magnificent, really. Thanks for sharing, now i have an urge to build.
Edit: i am gonna build a series of lookout towers on the overhangs and link them through bridges, then i will create pools using the waterfalls to create an artificial lake, then i will create a castle in the middle of the artificial lake, using the remaining water as a protection, and link the castle to the lookout towers on the overhangs. It's gonna be insane!
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I write a lot of stories based on Minecraft, wich don't get much views. Though, i'm happy with that.
Awesome. I found some too--I'm not sure if it's the same as what you found; it's semi-underground but fairly visible from the surface, sort of a large open cave.
I've heard dungeons in QUITE a few places, too, from the surface--and found several medium-sized cavern systems with various waterfalls and whatnot. However, as I'm god-awful at following the Minecraft dungeon noises (I'd *swear* they come from exactly the wrong direction lol), I haven't been able to pinpoint any spawners.
Yah, in real life Z is height (Cartesian coordinates I think they're called)--for orienteering or diagrams or what have you. For some reason, in Minecraft, Z is direction, which is part of what threw me off entirely when originally posting them :tongue.gif:
I look forward to seeing the coords for the lava lake/pool. If anyone finds anything of interest in this world, post coords if you can, or even pics--I'm still exploring and looking forward to see what else people find! :smile.gif: