Minecraft 1.5 Update

I think its should be good with missions. It should be fun! :D
    And make you able to change "viewer name". The name that shows.
    Sorry for my bad grammar.
    I'm pretty sure that the next 1.5 update there's going to be more redstone functions, and I heard that there are also going to be gears.
    Quote from Zero101

-More Bosses, the wither and enderdragon were pretty cool but maybe a few more would make it more fun!
    -Able to change your username
    -Extra armor slots like a shield, ring, etc
    -Add more armor types (Silver, platinum, and etc)
    -Make it possible to craft the same item with 2 different recipes
    -Be able to stack more items, like boats and stuff
    -Be able to make ore farms, like coal,iron, gold, etc farms

1-why more bosses? I mean... we need something more than just bosses. U know...like semi-bosses. (really strong but not THAT strong )
    2-that's not useful unless u think ur username is crappy and/or people mock at it.
    3-a ring would be useless as armor (unless enchanted) but the shield is not a bad idea.
    4-i agree, but their strength should be in the middle of diamond and iron, i mean...they are too far apart.
    5-that's pretty much what shapeless recipes do
    6-not bad, not bad, i uhh.....kinda like that idea
    7-erm....if you mean planting a diamond and have diamond ore grow then it's stupid.
    now here's a pic of notch :iapprove:
    I don't know about next update, but we should have an ocean boss.
    There's a reason he's called "The Sisko"
    Star Trek DS9 and Doctor Who FTW.
    Awesome battle music for the Ender Dragon and the Wither, each piece of music themed to their respective boss.
    • Ender Dragon = Pounding drums, varied bass, strings, brass, choir, sense of colossal looming danger
    • Wither = Rapid drums, steady bass, rock guitar, flute, strings, pitch bending, sense of "what have I gotten myself into?" (because you summon the Wither to begin with)
    Abusing (parenthesis), ,,commas,, :colons:, ;semicolons; and
    • bullet lists
    ​since 2009.
    i think they should add craftable cannons and cannon balls
    I think they should add more water mobs, and water related items, more enchantments, and potions, maybe sponge, and crying obsidian? I'd be glad if only those things were added.
    I think they should add marble and marble brick maybe nether ores aswell
    Quote from therealbaaa47

I think they should add marble and marble brick maybe nether ores aswell

A nether ore has already been confirmed for use with the new redstone devices.
    <_<
    Make more transportation items
    More ores would be cool
    Make other useful tools
    Add volcanoes
    An option to get old worlds back
    new biomes like snowy mountains and stone worlds (with trees)
    Add more wildlife
    Missions
    Forget about missions, minecraft is a sandbox game, not a "complete the mission"
    Don't reply to a topic without reading the previous posts ;)
    sunlight detector

OMG, is that true?

Tell me that's true. I've been really out of the loop recently
    Well, I would like to see steel, where if you smelt iron with coal(This is how the ancient Chinese discovered steel: The carbon in the coal fused with the molten iron), there is a 1/15 chance you will get steel, which is not very high, but it could be almost as strong as diamond. Also, I would like to see a cooling process after you smelt metals, as metals do not come out of a furnace as ingots. I don't know, just a little add-on that would make you appreciate getting the ores more. Also, there should be a chance that when you smelt the metal, you don't get the ingot, as only a small percent of real metal can be refined into ingots.
    Last edited by Whitestar: 12/22/2012 2:21:00 AM
    Quote from WaterHillDuh

Make more transportation items
    More ores would be cool
    Make other useful tools
    Add volcanoes
    An option to get old worlds back
    new biomes like snowy mountains and stone worlds (with trees)
    Add more wildlife
    Missions

Well, I agree with a few things in that statement. FIrst of all, I think more transportation items would be great, but the boat and minecart are representitive of the game. I don't think you will be seeing any changes in that area soon. Second, we don't need more ores or tools, but I think adding volcanoes would be GREAT! I don't know what you mean by getting old worlds back, but I assume you mean deleted worlds, but I don't see the point in that, because, when you delete that world, you acknowledge that it will be gone for "A long time". Lastly, I think one or two new mobs would make a good change, but not too many. Missions are a no-go.
    like many other people have said, I would like to see ocean biomes be improved, they're pointless right now except for being pointless
    Last edited by bigeaspk: 12/22/2012 6:04:15 PM
    [Error 404 could not be found]
    Quote from GabrielSalla

Forget about missions, minecraft is a sandbox game, not a "complete the mission"
    This this THIS. Minecraft has been repeatedly praised for being a completely open game without set objectives.

You want missions, download an RPG mod.

Quote from bigea »
    like many other people have said, I would like to see ocean biomes be improved, they're pointless right now except for being pointless

Adding coral reefs as a resource would be a good way to give them purpose.
    Last edited by Falensbee: 12/24/2012 11:50:13 AM
    I hear rumors about mojang deleting all hack cleints maybe even no mods!
    I want stackable boats.
    Last edited by Younkling: 12/26/2012 4:15:45 PM
    I know that 1.5 is the Redstone update, but it would be pleasant to see something that is in the creative side of Minecraft rather than the Adventurous side... (I hope that makes sense :S)
    1. Sea content (Mainly dropping lobster traps into the ocean to catch lobster)
    2. More building/decorating blocks, more ores, more armour/tools
    Hey, my names Joe, feel free to message me! :)
    Ps: Quote me when replying to one of my threads/posts so I get a notification.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes