Minecraft 1.6.4 UPDATE!

Quote from Diego9743

reivax2004 that's just stupid. It's Minecraft first of all. Secondly, bats are awesome. And lastly they're not adding shaders. Shaders are for people with a great computer and not everyone can play them.
    I find bats pretty funny because whenever I'm in a cave and I hear mobs around the bats always startle me and I accidentally kill them with my sword, same as when I'm trying to protect villagers. lol Hey, it's not my fault they get so close to me when I'm volatile!!
    Last edited by KyoShinda: 9/22/2013 11:50:24 AM
    Quote from TheZeroTakashi

Um,The Problem Is: Some Players Have Troubles Joining 1.6.4 Servers Because With The Minecraft Laucher 1.2.4 If You Edit Profile,And You Change The Use Version,There Are No 1.6.4 Version!So Somehow with 1.6.2 You Just Can't Join 1.6.4 server.
    That's weird... I just tried what you said and it works fine you just have to scroll down a bit though... Your welcome if I solved anyone's problem :P
    I'm personally annoyed by this update for now. If 1.7 is coming out really soon, or something. Most mods are on 1.6.2. Say that 1.7 comes out. A lot of modders will skip 1.6.4 and just go to 1.7. And then world issues.
    Last edited by DismalAmoeba: 9/22/2013 6:34:56 PM

Hey, guys. Quote me if you want me to respond. Otherwise I'll have no idea what the hell you want with me.
    Friend Code: 1263-6258-8121 (Poison)
    Friend Safaris: Poison: Swalot, Whirlipede, Seviper.
    Regardless of when it happens, 1.7 could not be released without 1.6.4, else a whole lot of people would be about broken spawning for Nether Fortresses and Witch Huts.
    Quote from DismalAmoeba

I'm personally annoyed by this update for now. If 1.7 is coming out really soon, or something. Most mods are on 1.6.2. Say that 1.7 comes out. A lot of modders will skip 1.6.4 and just go to 1.7. And then world issues.

Version 1.7 is still at least a couple of months away. Most mod developers are going to update to 1.6.4, even if it is a pain in the behind to do.

Yes, it is possible for Dinnerbone and Jeb to surprise us with a 1.7 update tomorrow or next week, but frankly it just doesn't feel like that big of a change not to mention the 1.7 snapshots are quite buggy right now. They are definitely releasing new content and not really in a bug fix mode... otherwise this 1.6.4 update would never have been released in the first place.

Version 2.1 now updated for MC 1.6.2
    I didn't hear that 1.6.4 had come out!
    1.6.4 makes no difference to 1.6.2 BySSTD
    Is it just me or is 1.6.4 Causing problems for singleplayer? (With LAN)
    Quote from SuperJellyBean1

NEW 1.6.4 UPDATE! UPDATE ALL SERVERS TO 1.6.4!

Please update your servers to 1.6.4 because people cannot play on them until you do!

UPDATE YOUR SERVER NOW!
    help i have no idea how to download it i go to minecraft.net but i install 1.6.2 not 1.6.4 tell me how!!!
    HELP ME! I NEED TO CONNECT TO MY FIENDS COMPUTER FOR MINECRAFT! HOW?
    Okay, where the heck do I find 1.6.4, now that 1.7.2 is out? I just decided the time had come to move on from 1.6.2.
    i keep getting ReadTimeoutException:Null
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes