Hypixel Adventure Map - Herobrine's Mansion

Quote from dajunkie720

Hey it would be absolutely beast if you could Like and comment on this no more stolen games

da crap is MW3 doin on MINECRAFTforums?
    Quote from surfingpikachu

da crap is MW3 doin on MINECRAFTforums?
    Advertising.
    Hey guys, I have an idea! let's be negative and a total ass towards the game developers! that will make them listen to us!
    Note the sarcasm.
    The best and the most difficult adventure map I've ever played! The Wither is impossible and I have lost all my arrows so it's pretty much useless to keep on going but other than that, best map ever and I reccomend it highly.
    BrokenPsychics. BrokenForuming. BrokenEverything
    Quote from DukeNukemII

There's a problem with Zatho. When I beat him, I was still blinded regularly and teleported back when I left the room

Did you put the disc in the jukebox ? If he didn't drop one just break the jukebox.

Quote from surfingpikachu

That was really fun! Just one thing...the final boss battle (the wither) seemed a bit over-powered to me. IMO i think you should've put less Obsidian-skeletons in the game. I kept dying every 30 seconds from them. Overall AMAZING work....keep it up!

The wither in fact might be too easy! Just use the Holy Water on the obsidian skeletons (make a pack), I almost buffed him up before release actually!
    I saw a 30 minute video (by XisumaVoid) on this map and couldn't believe how fun it looked.

Will download this and play it once I get the chance.

Great map (from what I've seen)!
    Great Job on the map!! I am enjoying very thoroughly!!! I also love the recommended texture pack for it! This leads to my question: Would it be possible to complete the texture pack fully? By that I mean that the pumpkins, Brick blocks, gold blocks (and possibly a few others, idk) have little lava/water squares in them. I like the texture, so I am using it in my own worlds and server worlds. If you could let me know if there is a finish for this texture pack that would be great! Thanks, and once again, this adventure map is unbelievably amazing!!! :D
    Quote from Stricker7

Great Job on the map!! I am enjoying very thoroughly!!! I also love the recommended texture pack for it! This leads to my question: Would it be possible to complete the texture pack fully? By that I mean that the pumpkins, Brick blocks, gold blocks (and possibly a few others, idk) have little lava/water squares in them. I like the texture, so I am using it in my own worlds and server worlds. If you could let me know if there is a finish for this texture pack that would be great! Thanks, and once again, this adventure map is unbelievably amazing!!! :D

You need optifine to fix that. You can get it in the minecraftforum: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-142-optifine-hd-a7-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more/
    Great map, feels like a different game, but I can't get out of the room that drops you into a jail-like area if you pull the lever.
    I can't even die to get out of it.

Edit:
    The door was somehow displaying as closed, but I was able to walk through it.
    Nevermind!
    Last edited by MidnightMuffin: 11/3/2012 10:48:13 PM
    Hypixel comes back with an amazing map yet again. Puts my unfinished map to shame, lol.
    [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler] Hi [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
    Wow Impressive. I'd love to see a making of!!!

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
    Great map!
    My sister and I loved it :)
    Although, we quit on the Wither because there was way too many obsidian skeletons. Well made map though!
    Last edited by SushiShake: 11/4/2012 12:31:35 AM
    Sushi is life
    Amazing! Played it for a few hours keep up the good work, can't wait for the second game. Have fun everyone else who is playing it.
    GLORIOUS!

This is exactly the sort of stuff I was fantasizing could be possible with 1.4.2. BOSS FIGHTS! CUSTOM LOOT! EVERYTHING!

Flawless, start to finish.

One minor thing: can you put an ender chest before the final boss room? My armor was actually wearing thin from all that beating, most of the spares were in the ender chest.
    ...You have my attention. Marked for later download!
    "Sometimes, I just wanna give up, say 'I'm done with this mess' and go to bed. But you know what; you can't shrug off your responsibilities. You got to pull yourself up and meet the challenges head on. That's the only way you're gonna get ahead in life."
    I'd like a tour video, showing off the building. I'm more of an explorer/builder.

I mean the thumbnail has this epic building on it but the video is dedicated to combat.

I'm one of those gamers who explored all of Morrowind & Oblivion for weeks before actually playing the game. I'm the kind who sucks at FPS games because I get distracted by the landscape.
    Last edited by likalaruku: 11/4/2012 1:00:15 AM
    Make texture packs? Tired of people telling you to upload better screencaps? Send me a message with a link to your pack & I can help. (Check my Planet Minecraft blogs for photography examples). http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/likalaruku/
    Looks cool! I'll have to grab some friends and try it out!
    When I spawned on a sign it said can you see me? If not read the map details. What do I do cause I don't see anything in there?
    This map seems awesome. I can't wait to download it and try it out for myself!
    Quote from creeperboy28320

When I spawned on a sign it said can you see me? If not read the map details. What do I do cause I don't see anything in there?
    Your probably in peaceful difficulty, If that's the case, change your difficulty to easy or higher, then delete the map and put it again in your saves.
    Hey guys, I have an idea! let's be negative and a total ass towards the game developers! that will make them listen to us!
    Note the sarcasm.
    I played this map with a friend today over the course of an hour, we loved it and it really gave a new meaning to "Adventure Mode".
    We both enjoyed exploring the mansion and fighting the edited mobs without caring how any of it worked, but at first we thought Herobrine's status field was some sort of freaky lag.
    I couldn't keep a straight face in Zatho's (am I saying it right?) boss fight, it was hilarious to see my friend being attacked by floating Jack-O-Lanterns with golden hoes.
    However, one thing I'd like to point out is that in the Wither's boss fight, you can just use the Herobrine Madness axe to destroy the jukebox, thus activating the BUD switch and ending the game with the final boss being killed. But overall, by far the best map I've ever seen.
    And to all the people stuck in the first room, command blocks need to be set to true in your server.properties file.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes