MCX360 Update Launch Date Revealed!

animal breeding inbreeding. That is why all animals are stupid.

Quote from RurouniTim

I don't see the End in those changes, so I don't really see the benefit to adding nether fortresses (Besides potions which aren't really that useful in my honest opinion). I'm wondering if it will still be possible to make eyes of Ender that lead to the stronghold. That's one feature that might wait until end portals are added.

I'm looking forward to Enchanting and breeding though. I'm curious to know if 4j is going to be adding the enchanting system from 1.3 where the level cap is 30, or if they're keeping levels like they were in 1.0. They have a habit of moving some things over from future updates.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the update. Good job 4j

According to their twitter, it is the new enchanting with max 30, plus we get the smelting/mining/breeding xp brought forward as well.
    Linky: https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/276832548074684416
    Quote from Chaospillager
    THANK GOD FOR VERSION CHANGERS! Maybe a mod to disable certain items and things in games too would be nice :) . I've had a good time typing this!

Hrm, not a half bad idea... a mod that lets you use the most current engine, but restricts content to mimic older versions *starts jotting down notes*
    sweet! it should be great playing with my family :)
    v
    Quote from NinjaStorm2000

I dont really like Xbox Minecraft because 2 reasons 1st PC WAS FIRST AND BETTER AND US PLAYERS WILL BE BETTER!!!!!!!!! 2nd reason is all my friends who play Xbox Minecraft always keep trying to tell me things about minecraft that i knew like 5 months ago!!!!!
    as u can tell i hate xbox minecraft i only play it to troll little kids

Yes, the PC version was first but I don't see how that makes it better. Besides sprinting on the 360, everything is implimented in a way that feels more natural for us Console gamers. And if you only play it to harrass little kids, you have problems and too much spare time.
    Quote from AcidReignXblv

According to their twitter, it is the new enchanting with max 30, plus we get the smelting/mining/breeding xp brought forward as well.
    Linky: https://twitter.com/...832548074684416
    Ah, thanks for the info. I haven't been keeping up on their Twitter recently so I never saw that.
    Imma sign my name because you TOTALLY can't read it right above my profile pic and everyone loves to see more of my name.

-RurounileftyTim
    I have been waiting for so long
    I Liek Cake =3
    YES! THANK YOU GOD!!
    WOOT! I've been waiting for this one for a while; thought it was going to be in January. I play PC a lot more, but I still get very excited for the Xbox updates. :)
    Quote from " »
    "I want to attend a convention for bacon. We'll call it baCON, and it'll have bacon panels, and it'll be the best thing ever."
    -Marc Watson, Mojang
    The mushroom biome is gonna be sick.

Quote my post to make sure I see your reply!
    An update on my birthday, so great! :D
    MEEAP
    Quote from Dooni

You pretty much summed up everything that the PC version has over the other ports: "MODS, MODS AND MORE MODS!"
    And to anyone saying we should have skin transparency, think about the people that would abuse it to be invisible.

1: Agreed.
    2: They can make limitations, e.g. if there are no visible pixels on the head or torso, those areas will remain black.
    Or, some servers can choose which skins have those rules. Some people could run around completely invisible, like if they don't want people to see them. (Creative servers?)
    Last edited by hotcupajo: 12/18/2012 7:17:14 PM
    Won't be long before the Xbox edition catches up with the PC version. And it wil be 50 years before the Pocket Edition catches up with Indev.
    Quit complaining.
    cant wait for the update it will make the 360 version SO MUCH Better! Deserves A Diamond! :Diamond:
    Quote from OverlordXcano

Won't be long before the Xbox edition catches up with the PC version. And it wil be 50 years before the Pocket Edition catches up with Indev.

Lol very true.
    Quote from " »
    "I want to attend a convention for bacon. We'll call it baCON, and it'll have bacon panels, and it'll be the best thing ever."
    -Marc Watson, Mojang
    Awesome!
    *dances naked in the livingroom*
    WOOHOO..gimme dat update
    A huge diamond for 4J.
    They're just skipping the 1.9 updates? I don't believe it. It's just so convenient! I don't have to wait much longer to avoid that bad space between 1.7 and the full version. 1.8 was the awkward zone.

Edit: I accidentally an F up.
    Last edited by Worldsshrugged: 12/19/2012 1:13:30 AM
    I am working on a texture pack. Place your bets on how long it takes for this message to update!
    Won't be long before, the Xbox, will be able to support mods, and multiplayer servers! Mayb they will come up with a way to Type!!!*Maybe
    Quote from Flynnie_1

because xbox is just....................cool

theres no end :( i can't wait intill its out!!!
    Xbox is cool?It's crap in my opinion.PS3,PSP,Xbox,I don't care.I'll just stand here and use a PC like a person.
    Omg I can't wait XD
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes