1.4.3 Pre-Release Available!

The Wiki is starting to show up as a firefox attack site FYI.
    -- Kittani
    Quote from Darrok

So i'm not the only one that get this message today? :o

Strangely it also happened with the Minecraft Wiki, both English and German one.Okay,
    "The malware notice appearing for readers using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome (and possibly other browsers) was caused by an ad provider's servers. It has been removed from the ad rotation and Curse are working with Google to get the malware flag removed; in the meantime, there is no danger of malware infection to readers."
    That's good to hear.
    You know what this forum needs...
    A SUGGESTION BOX!!!!!Bugs go bye bye
    i wonder why google chrome said that this forum page contained malware...
    If you grief me, I will personally hunt you down :P
    Theres a serious bug where u cant swim up when in water, so far this has only hapend on surviv havnt tried on creativ
    FIX IT MOJANG...
    And bugfixes. Loads of bugfixes. I like that.
    Hmm.. experimented further wiv this bug.. turns out it only happens if u dig a hole/pit go in the pit and then u wont be alb 2 get back up, how anoyin!..
    I can't run the client -

"A Java Exception has occurred."
    What's the problem?
    Cor blimey mate, What are ye doing in me pockets?
    Quote from GoldTools

I won't update because none of these bugs are major, and my mods will break.

MC-977 was a major bug actually, especially for adventure map makers that use a lot of rails.

Quote from Kittani77

So is the forum. The reason why it's happening is due to the ads Minecraft forum has. (At least that's why it was blocked according to the malware thing.)

Quote from 5thHorseman
    minecart damage bugs alone are worth it.

MC-977 actually happens on Single Player as well, and has since before 1.0.
    Last edited by Iyeru: 11/1/2012 4:09:25 PM
    Quote from Darrok

So i'm not the only one that get this message today? :o

Same
    Quote from EpicSwordMaster

Yeah, It's human nature to never be satisfied.(oh and i have to fix it they're)

If you are going to rat out other people for minor grammatical errors at least use correct grammar when correcting them.
    Yeah, It's human nature to never be satisfied.(oh and i have to fix it they're)

Yeah, but if they would have released the god damn modapi the whine would be alot less. Sure, bugfixes are great! But cmon is it still beta or wtf?
    coollooks awesome
    Thanks for the heads up Sachy, i'll download it now :D
    Read the guidelines before posting!
    Bug fixes... boring. Where is mah API
    This mod deserves every byte of support it gets.
    If I had to choose between mods or minecraft fixes, I choose MineCraft fixes, so all those nasty noobs can't take advantage of those nasty exploits while nasty admins rage at each other for not fixing them. Good game.
    NOW FOR MINECRAFT
    Quote from Marcus101RR

If I had to choose between mods or minecraft fixes, I choose minecraft fixes, so all those nasty noobs can't take advantage of those nasty exploits while nasty admins rage at each other for not fixing them. Good game.

Nasty much?

I, honestly, would say mods, because they add TONS of new content to the game. But on the other side of the road, I am sort of frustrated with all the bugs in modded and vanilla Minecraft. So I'm kinda 50/50 here.

If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.
    Quote from Kittani77

Precisely why I'm here, trying to figure this out. Both the Forums AND the Wiki is being reported as an attack site. Weird.
    Quote from trogdor10

i wonder why google chrome said that this forum page contained malware...

Quote from Alizona

Precisely why I'm here, trying to figure this out. Both the Forums AND the Wiki is being reported as an attack site. Weird.

Oh god SCROLL UP PEOPLE!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes