How do you troll? Best ways to troll!

Quote from Ducksauce325

True friends that I have can take a joke... Have fun, and in the end get me back just as hard! You guys say your mature! Well I guess your a grumpy mature person the cant take a joke because your serious about everything... And you think that is a good quality!

OK then. Thought your friends weren't like that. Just saying that it's the easiest way to lose friends.

Oh yes, and can't take a joke because I'm a "grumpy mature person"? I never said it's a good quality, and what better is immaturity?

Besides, my avatar proves it! Look at that smile :)
    "He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." -Homer Simpson
    My fan fiction of the game: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1957118-programmer-my-first-fan-fiction/#entry24096758
    i dont troll it isnt fun or nice to players it just makes them leave the server if they arnt your friend
    Quote from Chaos

I tend to enjoy leaving TNT Presents under houses, and stealing stuff. But that's with friends. With other people I grief their house, Social Engineer to get OP and then grief their server, or am just a general nuisance.

It's quite enjoyable at time.

That's just mean

OK then. Thought your friends weren't like that. Just saying that it's the easiest way to lose friends.

Oh yes, and can't take a joke because I'm a "grumpy mature person"? I never said it's a good quality, and what better is immaturity?

Dude my point is... Most people can take a joke, trolling people to hard is mean! I agree, but really is just a harmless joke. You probably are a gods person I was just trying to get a point across!
    Quote from Ducksauce325

That's just mean

Dude my point is... Most people can take a joke, trolling people to hard is mean! I agree, but really is just a harmless joke. You probably are a gods person I was just trying to get a point across!

Although I did mega grief this one piece of s******t, that's coz he rejected all his friends including me and continued making more friends and rejecting them! So I went to his unprotected mansion on ftb, stole all his extremely expensive stuff, slept in his bed and then broke then blew the mansion up with his own TNT!
    [/URL]
    Quote from Ducksauce325

Okay then, I thought you meant as in griefing-kinda trolling, sorry for the misinterpretation.
    "He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." -Homer Simpson
    My fan fiction of the game: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1957118-programmer-my-first-fan-fiction/#entry24096758

I don't like your avatar... it's scary...

:(
    "On the Internet, you can pretty much be whatever you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."

"On a scale of one mile to Lord of the Rings, how far did you walk today?"
    People thinks its funny to troll people, then they get trolled and get p*****. Dont do to others what you wouldnt want to be done to you.

I also never troll without a reason.
    Last edited by ToastLover946: 6/29/2013 9:31:21 PM
    On one server where well-thought-out and appropriate pranks were allowed, I removed half of one player's house and put it in a chest labeled "House Compacter 9000". They laughed and I helped rebuild their house. It ended up looking better than before, too!

See, trolling and griefing are different. Trolling, when well executed, can make the other person laugh. Because I helped him rebuild, we ended up strengthening our relationship on that server and worked as a team.
    Quote from ToastLover946

People thinks its funny to troll people, then they get trolled and get p*****. Dont do to others what you wouldnt want to be done to you.

I also never troll without a reason.

If you troll somebody correctly, they laugh. That's the key everyone misses. Take generikb's woodpecker field on the MindCrack server, which made doc have a great time removing all those pesky woodpeckers.

Quote from Fermat »

I have discovered a truly remarkable proof of this, which this margin is too small to contain.
    [;/quote]

I love this topic. You have a great question here. Trolling has been a hidden art of mankind only to be revealed by our generation. It all started with mans lust of getting self satisfaction out of other peoples misery. I to have been searching for the ultimate trolling methods of all time. I have upset hundreds of people in the process and no longer have any friends from the outcome, but i have made my sacrifice and it was all worth it so now i can pass on my tips to fellow trolls. The trolling method of ALL time starts like this...
    Quote from Mathy

On one server where well-thought-out and appropriate pranks were allowed, I removed half of one player's house and put it in a chest labeled "House Compacter 9000". They laughed and I helped rebuild their house. It ended up looking better than before, too!

See, trolling and griefing are different. Trolling, when well executed, can make the other person laugh. Because I helped him rebuild, we ended up strengthening our relationship on that server and worked as a team.

If you troll somebody correctly, they laugh. That's the key everyone misses. Take generikb's woodpecker field on the MindCrack server, which made doc have a great time removing all those pesky woodpeckers.
    That prank you mentioned was funny! But you see so many youtube videos just blowing everubodys world up.
    This was to a friend. We were playing over at his house on his X-Box on mc. He had to go do something then i set him on fire then pushed him off a mountain. Then I burned his stuff.
    ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Be Happy
    so these are the types of topics in general discussion these days? lol. Ok well here i have the best troll. "leans over to see a "friend" playing minecraft on his laptop."

"oh i see your still playing minecraft on a small flat 2d screen, im sorry to hear that". I play it on the Oculus Rift!
    Well, as server admin, I used to have fun with the plug-ins and admin commands...

I had set it up so that admins could toss exploding cats at people. They were harmless, didn't damage players or blocks, but were surprising when you randomly get bombarded with the things while on the server in a remote area.

I would make myself invisible, turn on a fly feature, and make it so that when I logged on, I did not notify the server / appear in the playerlist. I would randomly stalk the moderators and regular players while invisible, wait for them to be completely unsuspecting and just launch a ton of cats at them... a few seconds later they explode.

Earned me the nickname "Troll King" and when I had moved into my own place and wasn't able to afford internet for awhile, I logged in one day and the server had worked together to make a giant memorial for me before I left. I just recently started my server back up, and those very same players from over 15 months ago are playing again.

Immature? A little. But if you know the right way to troll people, it brings them closer to you than you would think.

Think of proper 'trolling' as harmless, but creative pranks.
    Last edited by SwiftDeathSK: 6/30/2013 2:10:30 AM
    You don't need to steal, kill, or destroy to troll someone...

Try placing a single string and a piece of gravel on top of it in their home, and the pretend it just showed up..

Orrrr, I dunno... fill all of their chests spaces with 1 dirt block in each spot.
    Check me out on youtube, new videos every day!
    http://www.youtube.com/dozacraft
    Quote from Dadoza

You don't need to steal, kill, or destroy to troll someone...

Try placing a single string and a piece of gravel on top of it in their home, and the pretend it just showed up..

Orrrr, I dunno... fill all of their chests spaces with 1 dirt block in each spot.

BROING! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    [/URL]
    Quote from Ducksauce325

BROING! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wha?
    Check me out on youtube, new videos every day!
    http://www.youtube.com/dozacraft
    Quote from Dadoza

Wha?

Lol more action... At least put bedrock in the chest so when he retrieves it he has no use for it! There is loads of stuff you can do with dirt... NOOB TOWERS!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
    [/URL]
    Like dis trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
    Nah trolling isnt that hard you just gotta come up with something creative it doesnt neccisarily have to hurt them (but that is probably funnier) it just has to be funny like making a thing that blows up app their stuff in front of them but if u wanna kill them just dig a hole in their staircase mine that goes into lava. :)
    Quote from Procreeper104

Nah trolling isnt that hard you just gotta come up with something creative it doesnt neccisarily have to hurt them (but that is probably funnier) it just has to be funny like making a thing that blows up app their stuff in front of them but if u wanna kill them just dig a hole in their staircase mine that goes into lava. :)

OMG... BEST PRO PIC EVER!

Okay then, I thought you meant as in griefing-kinda trolling, sorry for the misinterpretation.

Well.... That's solved :)
    Quote from tobyonekenobi58

I love this topic. You have a great question here. Trolling has been a hidden art of mankind only to be revealed by our generation. It all started with mans lust of getting self satisfaction out of other peoples misery. I to have been searching for the ultimate trolling methods of all time. I have upset hundreds of people in the process and no longer have any friends from the outcome, but i have made my sacrifice and it was all worth it so now i can pass on my tips to fellow trolls. The trolling method of ALL time starts like this...

That's goin to far!
    Quote from Ducksauce325

OMG... BEST PRO PIC EVER!

Well.... That's solved :)

That's goin to far!

I'm Australian ;)
    [/URL]
    "Hey, look down that ravine. There's something awesome at the bottom."

"uuh okay" *sneaks over to ravine*

*punch*
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes