When Does Minecon 2013 Tickets Go On Sale?

Although we don't know when Minecon 2013 tickets go on sale or when Minecon 2013 is, we do know that it is confirmed to be on the East Coast of the United States. It will be in either New York or Orlando, Florida. I'm not sure, but it will probably be in Florida because Jebs and Notch said they signed a two year contract with Disney. They said that last year so most likely, it will be in Florida. Jebs also said that the tickets will most likely, but not for a fact, be sold after summer. You could look at twitter or facebook for more details.
    Quote from Frenzy724

I really hope it's in New York considering I live there and definitely can't afford a plane ticket to Orlando, or a hotel XD
    How much were tickets the past 2 years? I have a spare $60...

They were like $130

79% of boys that play minecraft are perverted. Internet.
    chances are that it isnt in october but november or december... you might be able to go. nothing has really been confirmed apart from a few things such as:
    location: nothing exact but is definitely in the east coast of the us
    time:late 2013 nov/dec
    Location and Date Confirmed; November 2nd-3rd in Orlando, Florida
    Minecon tickets will go on sale in July. Minecon itself will be in Orlando, Florida, on November 2- 3 2013. I hope this helps you!
    Date: Novmber 2-3

Where: Orlando,floridaTime to get tickets: July 2013- about agust 2013

It is going to be held in orlado florida on november 2-3 i dont know where you can buy tickets but they go on sale in july
    Quote from Flared_Blaziken

It is going to be held in orlado florida on november 2-3 i dont know where you can buy tickets but they go on sale in july

Just read the forums.

It's going onsale on July :)

Execpt July 1st?

HOPE SOME PEOPLE SAVE TICKETS FOR ME D:

or sell more tickets then last years.So I don't have to miss camp and I can probably buy a TICKET.

Plz sell more Minecon tickets Mojang,Just PLEASE.
    Quote from jonathan8687

So I was wondering when the tickets go on sale.I have camp so I probably won't get a ticket but I just need to know.(Probably no one knows)I have camp in September (Maybe because my friends told me that)So yeah.So you guys know when the Tickets go on sale?

HOPING CAMP IS ON OCTOBER NOT SEPTEMBER.
    So far nothing on the price of tix, but it will be November 1-3 at Orlando, Florida.
    From psyco222 or rollorcostor, or both =D
    It has been confirmed by notch that it will be in Orlando, Florida. Tickets go on sale in july(Not been confirmed when in july) and minecon is taking place november first and second.

Bye! Hope I helped!
    Dont Forget to SHARE my youtube account!
    http://youtube.com/user/comparator139
    Tickets are going sale on July and Minecon 2013 will be in November
    Where are they being sold? :Sheep:
    Check out my Youtube Channel at Sejed Films:http://www.youtube.c.../stinkyboysclub
    I'm more worried about WHEN the tickets go onsale.

Apparently I live in Australia and I was too late to get a ticket last year.

So i'm alot worried about getting a Minecon ticket.
    Quote from DrRoblo

They were like $130

No, early bird special is $99 >_

Quote from stinkyboysclub

Where are they being sold? :Sheep:

on the internet.

Although we don't know when Minecon 2013 tickets go on sale or when Minecon 2013 is, we do know that it is confirmed to be on the East Coast of the United States. It will be in either New York or Orlando, Florida. I'm not sure, but it will probably be in Florida because Jebs and Notch said they signed a two year contract with Disney. They said that last year so most likely, it will be in Florida. Jebs also said that the tickets will most likely, but not for a fact, be sold after summer. You could look at twitter or facebook for more details.

Jeb did not say that the tickets will be sold after summer. so stop lying.
    Last edited by Agentbacon: 6/30/2013 12:56:59 PM
    Minecon is 2013 is November 2-3. Also, tickets go on sale Starting July (which is tomorrowtomorrow as of this post) and they start early July. So You can calm down.
    What I've heard, it will be in Orlando, Florida, November 2-3, and tickets and hotel rooms will go on sale in July (Not sure of the date).
    Mine on is In Orlando Florida. Waiting to see when tickets come out...It will be November 1st 2nd and 3rd so you're good.
    Quote from Datorfata

Minecon is 2013 is November 2-3. Also, tickets go on sale Starting July (which is tomorrowtomorrow as of this post) and they start early July. So You can calm down.

It's the 1st of July...

And the tickets didn't go onsale yet...
    There was recently more information and now Minecon 2013 will be held in Orlando Florida~YAY~ And tickets will go on sale in July. Sorry I don't really know when in July. Also, Minecon will take place somewhere between November 1-3 nobody knows yet.
    IT will be in United States Florida
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes