This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

NODUS DISCONTINUED! :D

If the official developers discontinued to develop the hacked client it doesnt mean people wont continue to develop it. Probaly somebody else from their community will just take over and update it to 1.6.
    Quote from Craft4325

Umm there's like a million nodus detecting plugins so even the server owners with the smallest amount of experience in running a server should be able to find and ban nodus users, plus it's not like nodus is the only common hacking client. Also do you legitimately trust the makers of nodus to tell the truth?

Would you care to link us to these millions of plugins that detect nodus? If you're talking about NoCheat plus and the like, you are unfortunately mistaken. They do not detect Nodus, they detect the changes Nodus cause within the game such as breaking too many blocks within a certain period of time. If it was as easy as you make it out to be, why is Nodus still in existence?
    The reason it exist is because script kiddies are to dumb to code there own client and too afraid of catching a virus.
    Quote from kronospear

But wait, there's more clients out there!

No crap, Sherlock.
    "He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." -Homer Simpson
    My fan fiction of the game: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1957118-programmer-my-first-fan-fiction/#entry24096758
    I've been using Nodus myself. I plan on making my own client seeing sketch has quit making it.
    Quote from drama9901

I've been using Nodus myself. I plan on making my own client seeing sketch has quit making it.

Someone like me could probably update it in a few days, but I have NO intention to.
    Last edited by ModdingMan55: 6/28/2013 5:28:41 PM
    Quote from Lreyez

Hello, not to burst anyones bubble but Nodus isnt the most used hacked client. theres ALOT better and more useful clients than nodus. im not tying to hate on you guys but just letting you guys know.

aww... :( well, it's still a popular one so at least THAT will be gone, well, for a while and than some guy will come along and update it than it will be back..
    you only have to re edit it a little and the edited hack files into your minecraft.jar
    this is gonna be so easy for the hack community to continue ..... XD
    Last edited by lordcircis: 7/1/2013 9:05:16 AM
    Let me just link you to the hacked client section of a forum concentrated on Minecraft hacking / griefing:

http://xronize.com/F...-Hacked-Clients

Do you see what I see? Yes. Estimated 100 clients for free out there, though the most are skidded, but working.
    Yes, Nodus was popular, but a VERY long time already a big part of the griefing community doesn't use Nodus anymore, because
    they think it's a ­ty client, they all switched to other client since ages.
    Minecraft griefing and hacking will probably never stop as long as it's going to be updated, even Nodus is maybe going to be updated.
    Last edited by Nimphina: 7/1/2013 9:47:54 AM
    Quote from ­youropinion

Let me just link you to the hacked client section of a forum concentrated on Minecraft hacking / griefing:

http://xronize.com/F...-Hacked-Clients

Do you see what I see? Yes. Estimated 100 clients for free out there, though the most are skidded, but working.
    Yes, Nodus was popular, but a VERY long time already a big part of the griefing community doesn't use Nodus anymore, because
    they think it's a ­ty client, they all switched to other client since ages.
    Minecraft griefing and hacking will probably never stop as long as it's going to be updated, even Nodus is maybe going to be updated.

What is this 'ty' client you speak of?
    Quote from Deadly_Porcupine

I hate servers that are hosted on computers.
    >being glad that a program has been discontinued
    The worst kind of people.

It's a real shame because I liked and trusted Nodus and don't want to switch to a hacked client that's going to steal my login info.
    Nodus was definitely not a hack.The guy made it so that people to would play the game easier.He didn't want it to be used in a bad way
    Since 1.6 is out, a lot of servers are going to 1.6, and since it isn't updated, NO MORE NODUS!
    NOOOOOOO! Now I can't hack on 'DerpUsesBudder's' server, I have failed the squid army.

*sarcasm*
    Last edited by Trogo: 10/19/2013 7:14:00 AM
    I heard people say that Scetch would still update it for new Minecraft versions, just not add new features to it.
    Man, considering the death of Nodus but the ongoing development of other hacks, I just WISH there was a feature in Minecraft to have servers check the status of one's JAR file!
    Mojang could implement it, but then it would have to be hacking into people’s computers. Then they would have to find a way around it: Sending the .JAR to the server. But their ToS says nobody else can distribute their vanilla .JAR except them, and if they remove that rule, it’s gonna be chaos. Either way, clients can easily resist sending it to the server.
    Quote from DarthTrogo
    NOOOOOOO! Now I can't hack on 'DerpUsesBudder's' server, I have failed the squid army.
    Yes! I knew the Sky Army would triumph over the Squid Army one day!
    Last edited by InfoTeddy: 7/1/2013 2:11:10 PM
    ohaikthxbai and stuff ~~~

lol/Rant/Whatever of the…!: Beyond: Two Souls is a sad/depressing game. Not like the ending of Mother 3 isn’t more sad.
    Quote from InfoTeddy

I heard people say that Scetch would still update it for new Minecraft versions, just not add new features to it.Mojang could implement it, but then it would have to be hacking into people’s computers. Then they would have to find a way around it: Sending the .JAR to the server. But their ToS says nobody else can distribute their vanilla .JAR except them, and if they remove that rule, it’s gonna be chaos. Either way, clients can easily resist sending it to the server.Yes! I knew the Sky Army would triumph over the Squid Army one day!

This is not true.If mojang did jar checks on joining servers then you could not playing using the simplest mod like optifine.For all the people that are happy that nodus is discontinued and saying someone will update it.

I am part of the nodus forums and yes scetch did say nodus is discontinued to the public but is now private.There are many other clients that are better than nodus and lots of people already know about them.Nodus also can't be updated by anyone.It is an obfuscated client and decompiling it will get you no where.Scetch is the only one who can update it.
    Whoohoo no more nooby nodus hackers! :D
    Quote from SkaterSam

Whoohoo no more nooby nodus hackers! :D

As I said, they all know about other clients also about 80% of them were most likely not even using nodus,
    Quote from JarvaCoder
    I am part of the nodus forums
    What’s your username on there?
    ohaikthxbai and stuff ~~~

lol/Rant/Whatever of the…!: Beyond: Two Souls is a sad/depressing game. Not like the ending of Mother 3 isn’t more sad.
    Quote from InfoTeddy

What’s your username on there?

I have no need to disclose my username on the forums but I have been there since June 26th of last year.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes