What is better? Minecraft on XBOX, pocket or the regular PC?

Poll: What is better?

What's best?

What is better? - Single Choice

• Minecraft on computer 95.7%
  • Minecraft on Pocket Edition 0.9%
  • Minecraft on XBOX 3.4%
    Definely PC!!!

-Lefty
    I can't make your bed rock. Cuz it's unminable.
    PC.
    I Have PE, And Its Missing Alot...
    I Have Not Tried Xbox, Though...
    YES, Im A Sky Fan.
    NO, I Dont Call Gold Budder Or Hate On Squids.
    PC

I have PC and the 360 version but the 360 version is really just a limited version of the 360. And I don't even need to discuss PE :P
    Imma sign my name because you TOTALLY can't read it right above my profile pic and everyone loves to see more of my name.

-RurounileftyTim
    You're comparing a grain of sand to Mount Everest and asking which is bigger better?

I'll put it this way... I have a home base on PC Minecraft that is bigger than the ENTIRE WORLD in Xbox Minecraft is (864x864).

Yeah, no need to discuss this at all. I started on Xbox and can't quite say I wasted $20 bucks because maybe I never would have tried it at all on the PC... but since I'll never play Xbox minecraft again, it was kind of a waste. A good waste I guess. :)
    Last edited by Alizona: 1/15/2013 1:35:14 PM
    I have all three.

Quote from 100ko6

Just one question. WHO VOTED X-BOX???

I did, and in a sec I'll explain why.
    The worst is Pocket Edition. It will never catch on as the amount of processing power required to run Minecraft is huge. Therefore to make it run on mobile devices a lot of the features will be left out. The world size will never increase. Besides, when I play Minecraft I like to play it for ages at a time and it isn't easy to do that on the P.E. And don't get me started on that STUPID nether reactor.
    PRO: Fun to play Minecraft sometimes on the move.
    CON: Too featureless.

Computer comes a close second. To be honest, it may even be first if I had a better computer. The P.C. version in theory is the best, with mods, texture packs and (free) skins. But the best bit is the multiplayer. I love going onto servers and having fun as well as making friends. But on my machine the lag is too obtrusive and that really reduces the amount of fun I can have. Plus if you want a game with your friends you have to set up servers which is hard. The LAN feature doesn't work for me.
    PRO: The most updated Minecraft
    CON: Hard to set up a good multiplayer game with just friends.

But the best, is Minecraft for Xbox. Just because it isn't as feature-packed as the PC doesn't mean it is worse. It has all the staple things like brewing and enchanting without all the other silly ones (withers etc.). There is no lag whatsoever, even in snow biomes. The controls are much nicer on the Xbox and it is so easy to set up an online game. Also, even better, the splitscreen allows you to finally blow up your brother's creations with TnT without being banned from his server!
    PRO: Very easy to play private multiplayer.
    CON: You have to pay for online :(

P.E. 3/10 P.C. 8/10 Xbox: 9/10
    Last edited by CycloneChilli: 4/12/2013 4:29:57 AM
    PC goes on forever and ever and ever and ever etc. Plus its better in general
    Caves are the main draw for me so its not PE. And I already had PC edition when XBLA version came out and I wasn't going to buy a less developed version on top of what I already have. PE was a waste of money as far as I'm concerned.
    Xbox is ideal if your PC can't quite run it, OR if your friends are there. You just need Xbox Live Gold to actually get the full benefit of it. If your PC is fairly high end, or you don't really want to play multiplayer with your friends on Xbox, then PC is better.
    PC all the way :D
    One of these comes up every week, and it's always PC. Can we stop these?
    Quote from Phycozz

One of these comes up every week, and it's always PC. Can we stop these?

True... However, PC isn't ALWAYS better. If you have a bunch of friends who also have Xbox Live Gold and MCX360, then it's worth it for that to play with them. PC is ideal if your PC can handle it, or you don't have many friends with the Xbox version.
    Quote from xSatuim

PC: Thanks to it being a computer it's more customizable: Mods, Texture Packs etc, Up-to-date, Best controls, And was the first console it was on

The Xbox is a computer as well.

I voted for the PC, it is the only platform I own and consequently the only version of MC I have played and will play.
    As everybody said, PC because
    - Better Features
    - Mapping and Modding
    - Better controls
    - More potential
    Quote from Bjossi

The Xbox is a computer as well.

But it uses Firmware and PC used Software
    If not it is quite important to get any cloud storage and constantly backup. I would know myself :(
    R.I.P Most of my School Work.
    I'm not really sure about how this is a serious poll. The PC has all the advantages at very minimal cost - the Xbox version has a couple of different features, but they don't even approach the possibility of being comparable to the PC's feature list.
    I am reborn...
    Quote from CycloneChilli

I have all three.

I did, and in a sec I'll explain why.
    The worst is Pocket Edition. It will never catch on as the amount of processing power required to run Minecraft is huge. Therefore to make it run on mobile devices a lot of the features will be left out. The world size will never increase. Besides, when I play Minecraft I like to play it for ages at a time and it isn't easy to do that on the P.E. And don't get me started on that STUPID nether reactor.
    PRO: Fun to play Minecraft sometimes on the move.
    CON: Too featureless.

Computer comes a close second. To be honest, it may even be first if I had a better computer. The P.C. version in theory is the best, with mods, texture packs and (free) skins. But the best bit is the multiplayer. I love going onto servers and having fun as well as making friends. But on my machine the lag is too obtrusive and that really reduces the amount of fun I can have. Plus if you want a game with your friends you have to set up servers which is hard. The LAN feature doesn't work for me.
    PRO: The most updated Minecraft
    CON: Hard to set up a good multiplayer game with just friends.

But the best, is Minecraft for Xbox. Just because it isn't as feature-packed as the PC doesn't mean it is worse. It has all the staple things like brewing and enchanting without all the other silly ones (withers etc.). There is no lag whatsoever, even in snow biomes. The controls are much nicer on the Xbox and it is so easy to set up an online game. Also, even better, the splitscreen allows you to finally blow up your brother's creations with TnT without being banned from his server!
    PRO: Very easy to play private multiplayer.
    CON: You have to pay for online :(

P.E. 3/10 P.C. 8/10 Xbox: 9/10

So... You admit the PC version is better? I mean if you woke up the next day to find a 10meg bajillion core computer, PC version would be better.

That's like calling a hot chick ugly becasue they'd never date you...
    Last edited by azzanine: 4/16/2013 3:18:24 AM
    pc is way better because i really like playing minecraft minigames like survival games the walls etc etc. And i find that its much easier to play those mini games on the pcbut if u have a preety bad pc then xbox is better

but people should not judge minecraft by what kind of pc they hav
    Quote from jvgamepro

pc is way better because i really like playing minecraft minigames like survival games the walls etc etc. And i find that its much easier to play those mini games on the pc

but if u have a preety bad pc then xbox is better

but people should not judge minecraft by what kind of pc they hav

Agreed. If they have a bad PC then they probably aren't a PC gamer anyway.
    Quote from azzanine

So... You admit the PC version is better? I mean if you woke up the next day to find a 10meg bajillion core computer, PC version would be better.

That's like calling a hot chick ugly becasue they'd never date you...

Actually it's more like saying you would prefer to date a slightly less than hot girl over a hot girl because one will date you and the other won't.
    The_Nanobots Law: If it doesn't make sense then it probably works.
    I think it goes something like this.

PC > Xbox > PE

PC is just overall better in terms of features and the less limitations it has compared to the Xbox counterpart, and then the same could be said for Xbox being better than the Pocket Edition.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes