Minecraft Release Schedule

Poll: I'm a Mincraft player, and this is how I feel.

I'm a Mincraft player, and this is how I feel. - Multiple Choice

• I'm not a player. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • Minecraft should adopt a GNU version numbering scheme. 11.1% of Users - 2 votes
  • When I log on and see that an auto-update hapened, I turn Minecraft off. 5.6% of Users - 1 votes
  • I'm getting annoyed that I have to reinstall the mods I depend on so often. 38.9% of Users - 7 votes
  • I would prefer it if there was no downtime caused by updating. 33.3% of Users - 6 votes
  • I don't mind the downtime that is caused by updates. 22.2% of Users - 4 votes

Poll: I'm a Minecraft Server Admin / Owner and this is how I feel.

I'm a Minecraft Server Admin / Owner and this is how I feel. - Multiple Choice

• I'm not a server admin. 44.4% of Users - 8 votes
  • Minecraft should adopt a GNU version numbering scheme. 11.1% of Users - 2 votes
  • I am considering closing my server because there is too much maintenance involved. 11.1% of Users - 2 votes
  • My users let me know how annoyed they are when my server is down due to updates. 22.2% of Users - 4 votes
  • I'm getting annoyed that I have to reinstall the mods I depend on so often. 27.8% of Users - 5 votes
  • I would prefer it if there was no downtime caused by updating. 27.8% of Users - 5 votes
  • I don't mind the downtime that is caused by updates. 5.6% of Users - 1 votes

Poll: I am a Mod / Texture Pack Developer, and this is how I feel.

I am a Mod / Texture Pack Developer, and this is how I feel. - Multiple Choice

• I'm not a Mod / Texture Pack Developer. 88.9% of Users - 16 votes
  • Minecraft should adopt a GNU version numbering scheme. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I spend more time updating my mod than I do developing it. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I have stopped updating my mod because it was too much work. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I'm considering not updating my mod because of the frequent updates. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • It takes me up to a week to release a new version of my mod. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I am able to release a new version of my mod the day after an update. 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I am able to stay ahead of updates, so there is no downtime for my mod. 11.1% of Users - 2 votes
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes