Mine Little Pony skins and skin requests

again... is there a creeper pony skin??? (witch a suit)
    Quote from Blazevoir

There's a Nyan Cat skin (made for this mod, but you can also use it as a normal skin) if you don't mind that.

Also, welcome to the Minecraft forums! (You can never leave us now, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :tongue.gif:)

Touché!

DA BRONIES DEY SO MANY :3
    Quote from Verdana

The Mine Little Pony mod allows players to use custom skins to appear in game as ponies, in the style of the TV show "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic". To keep discussion in the mod thread related to the mod itself, this thread is for those who would like to post the skins they have made, or request skins to be used with the mod.

Link to Mine Little Pony mod

The skins provided with the mod include all the main ponies from the show, and can be downloaded here:

Mine Little Pony skins (mediafire download)
    Mine Little Pony skins (direct download)

Full list of skins included in the "Mine Little Pony skins" download, so you don't ask for characters already included with the mod:

Aloe
      Apple Bloom
      Applejack (with hat)
      Applejack (without hat)
      Berry Punch
      Big Mac
      Blueberry Muffin
      Bon Bon
      Brolly
      Caramel
      Carrot Top
      Cheerilee
      Cherries Jubilee
      Cherry
      Chocolate Sun
      Cloud Kicker
      Colgate
      Crescent
      Derpy Hooves
      DJ Pon3
      Doctor Whooves
      Endless Clouds
      Fluttershy
      Golden Harvest
      Heartstrings
      Holly Dash
      Lemon Heats
      Lemon Tart
      Lotus
      Lyra
      Mayor
      North Pole
      Nurse Redheart
      Octavia
      Orange Box
      Orchid Dew
      Pegasus royal guard
      Pinkie Pie
      Princess Celestia
      Princess Luna (S1)
      Princess Luna (S2)
      Rainbow Dash
      Raindrop
      Rarity
      Rose Luck
      Roy G Bow
      Scootaloo
      Soarin
      Sparkler
      Spitfire
      Star Sparkle
      Sweetie Bell
      Trixie
      Twilight Sparkle
      Under D Weather
      Unicorn guard
      Velvet Hooves

I probably won't be making too many more skins myself, but hopefully you can find someone in this thread to help with your requests :smile.gif:

If you want a simple skin without too many accessories you can probably make it with the new Minecraft pony creator I made (only tested on Windows in Firefox and Google Chrome, doesn't work properly in IE or Opera).

Read the "Skinning" guide in the mod post for information about how to make skins for yourself. The most common problems are:

• Skin shows up without hair, tail, wings and horn. That probably means MS Paint (or another image editor that does not support transparent PNGs) was used to edit the skin. Don't try and edit skins in Paint it won't work. You could try GIMP instead. If you saved your skin in paint, the areas that should be transparent will be white. Erase those areas to be transparent using a good image editor and you'll be fine.
    • Wrong type of pony, or background pony is displayed instead of my own skin. This means the trigger pixel at (0,0) is set to the wrong colour. The colour needs to have the exact RGB values listed in the skinning guide.
    • User appears as human instead of pony. This means you didn't install the mod correctly, and is not related to any problems with your skin.

If your skin doesn't work, you can post the skin here with a description of the problem and hopefully someone will be able to tell you what is wrong. You can use Imgur to upload images to the web which you can then post to this thread using the [IMG] tags.

If you post a request, and later someone makes the skin for you, please edit your original post to say you received the skin so others know not to work on it.
    Oooooooooooookay... Why did you quote that? We could've just went back to the first page and see that...
    Last edited by Blazevoir: 12/22/2011 3:09:11 AM
    I'd like this original pony made into a skin. For the cutie mark, I'd like a diamond or something Minecraft-related, but make sure it complements the colors. I'd do this myself, but I don't have Fireworks and the online skin creator doesn't have the right hair. Please PM me (don't reply in the topic, I won't see it) if you'd like to make the skin.

Click here to see my pegasus.

EDIT: Or look at my profile picture.
    Last edited by KagamineBen1337: 12/22/2011 7:31:34 AM
    Guess what I'm not clicking on?
    THAT LOUSY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DRAGON EGG OF YOURS.
    Umm, I would've done this myself but I couldn't find my skin file but....
    Can you make a skin of "Popo" from dragon ball z, ponyfy it, and make the cutie mark a dragonball? i know it's a challenge and i know it's probably a ridiculous request but i couldn't find and edit my popo skin file
    Thanks
    If you tell me Redstone is useless,
    boy I will kick your butt.
    A Nightmare Moon skin would sure be swell ... :wink.gif:
    Has anyone ever done a Littlepip one? I'd quite like to see that. Y'know, Fallout Equestria.
    "Wouldn't it be cool if Belarus was habitable?" ~DMP on AH.com
    Hungary and Prussia are awesome! Do not forget Gilbird is watching you.
    Quote from macoman1

Hi can anypony make this skin for me please? (no cutie mark on purpose :tongue.gif:) (also I'm a failure with pics just doing what i did is a miracle for me so sorry if the pic is too big or if the white is annyoing or something)

I have been patient since page 2 and tried not to post again but this has gone on for a while now so if anypony can skin this I would be very grateful.
    You just got 20% cooler.
    :smile.gif: im reviewing this mod for youtube!
    Last edited by DarqueJoey: 12/23/2011 4:09:51 AM
    Quote from DarqueJoey

:smile.gif: im reviewing this mod for youtube!

Yay and all, but this thread's for skin requests for the mod.
    Quote from Terrorfex

A Nightmare Moon skin would sure be swell ... :wink.gif:

Somebody already made a Nightmare Moon skin
    Check previous pages
    Sorry for the repeat post, but nopony has replied to my first one...

Can someone make a skin of my avatar? The cutie mark should be something from Minecraft that complements the colors. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a program that can make and edit PNG files... :tongue.gif:

EDIT: Somepony made it for me. Don't bother.
    Last edited by KagamineBen1337: 12/23/2011 8:45:10 PM
    Guess what I'm not clicking on?
    THAT LOUSY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DRAGON EGG OF YOURS.
    Quote from KagamineBen1337

Sorry for the repeat post, but nopony has replied to my first one...

At least wait like two pages... The skinners might actually be busy with other things.
    Can you make me a pony? My username is Ep_ix. Search me on minershoes.com for my skin. I want my cutie mark as a creeper face.
    Last edited by FloorAfterFloorAfterFloor: 12/23/2011 1:57:16 PM
    CLICK ME NOW PLS!!!
    Currently turning this into a skin, then moving onto these
    why isnt anypony responding to my post?!?!?!
    Is there an easy way that I can customize my skin without using that pony skin creator you made (No offense. It's good, but I'd rather make it myself) Is the skin file located where the other skins are?
    "Keep reality close at hand, but keep those you love over-lands close as well" -Seth C. 2009
    Quote from Sorrik

Is there an easy way that I can customize my skin without using that pony skin creator you made (No offense. It's good, but I'd rather make it myself) Is the skin file located where the other skins are?

Not sure what you're asking... Are you trying to find a skin editor for the normal or pony models? Or what?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes