New Texture pack: The Weird One v1 BETA

The Weird One.
    Its out my very first texture pack!
    Its not perfect but it is v1 and Alpha and my first so
    if you don't like it I apologise now and hope you like
    my second, or my third... or even my fourth!

:blink:

This Pack is (16 x 16) standard no pretties And no modding needed.
    Its currently 12w24a compatible.

1.6.2 Soon!

This Texture pack for those who want to have brighter, fun textures that look good yet you can still identify everything with relative ease.

Updates
    I'll try to regularly update this texture pack with each update that effects it, or with any problems that I'm made aware of but as have full time job and father of two I don't have time for constant monitoring.
    If I am able to update it will usually be late in afternoon.

Be sure to check back regular for any updates.

Its now on Curse for download!.....
    But its here too!
    ;)

https://www.paypal.c...G.gif:NonHosted

Please Donate to allow me to keep updating this pack & future projects

Last edited by MrMuddle: 8/8/2013 5:35:16 PM
    You dont even have your download link? Why did you bother posting this when you didn't have everything in order.
    10+ years working with computers. 2+ years focused on Networking. I like to think I know how computers work.

MC Player since Alpha 1.0.4
    Quote from echonite

You dont even have your download link? Why did you bother posting this when you didn't have everything in order.

Ah patients young one we oldie's don't just loose our teeth, our hair and trousers but our links too... :Sheep:
    Last edited by MrMuddle: 6/18/2012 4:23:16 PM
    This is redundant, you already have a thread for this.
    ...But that's just my opinion.
    My modder's resource and assortment of miscellaneous textures.
    Status: Fed up with Minecraft [Consult the above link for details]
    My DeviantART, requests welcome.
    Quote from Balduran

This is redundant, you already have a thread for this.

The original thread was talking about pack, as place suggested... But now reposting under correct thread as finished, Old Topic has been closed due to this ;)

P.s Love the skins & good price ^_^
    Last edited by MrMuddle: 6/18/2012 6:41:11 PM
    Quote from MrMuddle

Ah patients young one we oldie's don't just loose our teeth, our hair and trousers but our links too... :Sheep:

I'm sorry, I thought wisdom came with age. Clearly I was wrong.

Wait till you get everything in order before posting a thread. If you are missing even one thing required, then DON'T POST. Simple, effective, yet still too much for even the "smartest" of people. Hmm...
    10+ years working with computers. 2+ years focused on Networking. I like to think I know how computers work.

MC Player since Alpha 1.0.4
    Quote from echonite

I'm sorry, I thought wisdom came with age. Clearly I was wrong.

Wait till you get everything in order before posting a thread. If you are missing even one thing required, then DON'T POST. Simple, effective, yet still too much for even the "smartest" of people. Hmm...

Lol :lol: touch├ę.. Alas I wish that be true but wisdom comes to none but them few people who was blessed with it, no us wrinklies only have memories of when we thought we had wisdom and bags more stubbornness, but yes note taken and with next texture pack will wait for notes to re-appear before heading into topic ;)

P.s Cubic looking very nice, good choice of art too. :Frame:
    Ok can put more pics out if anyone wants to see? :blink:
    just found this on curse, I LOVE THIS TEXTURE!! I apologize for those rude people up there, I love this pack.
    Quote from MissFcmz

just found this on curse, I LOVE THIS TEXTURE!! I apologize for those rude people up there, I love this pack.

Thanks ;) , I'm currently making a list for an update I'm working on so please feel free for anything that needs tweaking or changing :D

:Diamond:
    Update to 1.6.2 for this Texture Pack Coming soon!!! ;)

:D

Pink Ponies
    Last edited by MrMuddle: 8/8/2013 5:34:37 PM
    The Weird One v2.0

Now OUT!!!

#Minecraft Texture Pack http://www.planetmin...-weird-one-v20/ via @PlanetMinecraft
    Last edited by MrMuddle: 9/14/2013 5:41:22 PM
    Just a question: Do you use this pack?
    Textures by Poly_G
    Quote from Poly_G

Just a question: Do you use this pack?

Yep! It my main one even though only... around 40% finished, so I can update it as I play through, Its the best way to find things that need tweaking umm.. Like the water :Water: which will be in next update. :lol:
    Last edited by MrMuddle: 9/17/2013 3:46:29 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes