[13W24A/1.6] [Resource Pack] Cowboys don't use swords *Now with bandits!*

Quote from keepitcovert

I have no idea what you are talking about. >.>

Also: no worries mate, I'll get around to recording a video eventually, for now I'm just happy you guys are enjoying the pack!

this:
    the brewing stand
    Death runs rampent,Chaos reigns,
    The Scythe of Blood cuts through your veins,

War strikes, Fear fills all,
    The Scythe of Guts slices you all.
    I love the pack! My friend and I use it for our own B'lazin saddles series! We changed the swords back to normal because it looks kinda weird with the regular tools (pick,shovel etc..) and also added more custom western music and custom armor! I was wondering if you'd be interested joining our series where we role play just like Bdubs and GB, we need more people for the role of town. Message me if you're interested :)
    I REALLY love this pack. I can't wait for you to finish the armor!

I might even try to convert my skin to something along the lines of a cowboy steampunk like.... thing.

Great job, bud!!
    Quote from HiImAnnabel

I love the pack! My friend and I use it for our own B'lazin saddles series! We changed the swords back to normal because it looks kinda weird with the regular tools (pick,shovel etc..) and also added more custom western music and custom armor! I was wondering if you'd be interested joining our series where we role play just like Bdubs and GB, we need more people for the role of town. Message me if you're interested :)

Thanks, but please do not modify my pack and redistribute it. And if you do use anything from my pack, be sure to give me credit.

Quote from MrFiregem

I REALLY love this pack. I can't wait for you to finish the armor!

I might even try to convert my skin to something along the lines of a cowboy steampunk like.... thing.

Great job, bud!!

Glad you like it =]

Ok, now to business...
    So, I'm still working on armor, and it's going to take a good while, because I'm too much of a perfectionist. I don't really want to keep you guys waiting on the leather armor too long though. So I wanted to ask you guys, Would you rather me upload small updates adding 1 or 2 things at a time, or wait until I have a more substantial update?

Once again, thanks for your support guys!

Also: Added video by MaristersRealm, who used my resource pack to show off some of the new features of 1.6. Check it out in the OP. =]
    Last edited by keepitcovert: 6/20/2013 1:45:55 AM
    ^Check out my new resource pack!^
    Quote from keepitcovert

Thanks, but please do not modify my pack and redistribute it. And if you do use anything from my pack, be sure to give me credit.

Glad you like it =]

Ok, now to business...
    So, I'm still working on armor, and it's going to take a good while, because I'm too much of a perfectionist. I don't really want to keep you guys waiting on the leather armor too long though. So I wanted to ask you guys, Would you rather me upload small updates adding 1 or 2 things at a time, or wait until I have a more substantial update?

Once again, thanks for your support guys!

Also: Added video by MaristersRealm, who used my resource pack to show off some of the new features of 1.6. Check it out in the OP. =]

I'd prefer you to make small updates :)
    Quote from keepitcovert

Ok, now to business...
    =]

Quote from HiImAnnabel

I'd prefer you to make small updates :)

Likewise
    Death runs rampent,Chaos reigns,
    The Scythe of Blood cuts through your veins,

War strikes, Fear fills all,
    The Scythe of Guts slices you all.
    I really love the gun and i like a western theme, but will you add textures to blocks and many more things?
    I agree with the others about having the armor being changed in small updates.
    A few friends and I were planning on making a Wild West themed adventure map in the future and this would be an awesome addition to it. I'll get in contact when the map is started.

My suggestions:

-You could make an Iron Golem look like a sheriff (star on his chest, maybe a jacket)
    -Maybe Wolves look like jackals or coyotes or desert foxes
    -With the six different Testificates, you could make different villager 'classes'. For example, a gold rush-era miner, a shopkeeper/barman/banker, an undertaker/priest type character, a Native American, an old farmer, a woman in a cocktail dress, a member of the sheriffs department, a town mayor(old man with glasses and perhaps a waist coat), a generic man (farmer?), a Mexican and a maybe a rich man from the city. These are all the Wild West archetypes I can think of!
    -Torches can look like old-fashioned gas lamps or candles.
    -Perhaps do something with railway lines (I can't really think of anything but I've played enough Red Dead to know trains are pretty important in the wild west).
    -Zombies look like bandits or cowboys.
    -A suggestion for armour would be a stereotypical Mexican poncho, sombrero and red boots. This could perhaps be gold or chainmail.
    -Spiders look like tarantula's or other types of scary looking desert spiders.
    -Flint and steel look like an old fashioned lighter.
    -With pictures, you could make one picture look like a giant clock and another like a frayed wanted poster.
    -A zombie pigman could look like a Native American.
    -You could re-texture paper to look like money.

This looks like a great pack and has loads of potential for when it's finished. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Chapatrap: 6/30/2013 8:26:31 AM
    Join the RPGuild. Be a lad. Do it for me and for your western freedoms. Lub u all.
    The lang file is not showing up i put en_OSV.lang into .minecraft/assets/lang and it wont show up
    So much hate for Mojang D:! Love Mojang as you love your cat 0.o.
    Have you considered redoing the wooden sword as a barstool?
    i love this. Have you thought about making glass bottle broken bottles?
    So getting when 1.6 comes out.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/588786-rzb321/Thanks to this guy for this great siggy!
    Quote from The_Flying_Fox

The lang file is not showing up i put en_OSV.lang into .minecraft/assets/lang and it wont show up

same here.

EDIT: if you open 'en_OSV.lang' ( I used Notepad++), language.name and language.region are on the same line, when they should be separate.
    EDIT no.2: still didnt fix anything...
    Well, seems you deleted my post from yesterday. I fixed it. The fix is downloadable here.

And the link works now.
    Love it but could use new armor texture please but other than that its GREAT
    Those it work with the 1.6.1 release?
    Great Saw this on youtube try more i think you can go far !
    Quote from Rayugomon

Those it work with the 1.6.1 release?

A : Stop using COMICCCC SAAAAAAAANS
    B : Yeah I use the thing in 1.6.1.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/588786-rzb321/Thanks to this guy for this great siggy!
    ZOOMG, DOWNLOADED RIGHT AWAY, LOLOLOLL

ZOMG KITTY PRICE AWARDED

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes