1.7.10 64x

♦ SixtyGig Resource Pack ♦ (Cartoon Style, Clean, Semi Faithful) (Build 1-14-2014) -> Quartz added! <-

Quote from LegendOfMo

So, about the metal blocks CTM;
    Would you mind if I alter the resource pack for my personal use? If so, do I just add the block textures into the ctm file?

oh, anything you do for personal use is fine.. you just can't distribute/share it ;)

But unless you ask Chimeratech for his you'll have to make your own (..and thats fine too, that's kinda distributing/sharing but it's between 2 private parties and nothing is being posted publically online so I don't really care). Chimeratech is the one that made those CTM edits of the textures, I don't have any of them.

As for installing them, once you get/make them. Simple open up the /mcpatcher/ctm/ (or just /ctm if this is 1.5) and delete all the folders for the ore blocks then drop in your own.

It's kinda confusing to give you a step by step without knowing what MC version you're running because all the block names and folder paths changed. But in 1.5, those folders are blockIron, blockGold, blockDiamond and blockEmerald.. in 1.6 they're iron_block, gold_block, diamond_block and emerald_block.
    Hey, quick question, when you start doing paintings, will you just make cartoony versions of the default, or are u going to make them different, I would like a 2x1 painiting w/ the minecraft menu, so i can make computers.
    =D
    Quote from Sir_Vincent

Hey, quick question, when you start doing paintings, will you just make cartoony versions of the default, or are u going to make them different, I would like a 2x1 painiting w/ the minecraft menu, so i can make computers.
    =D

They're going to be cartoonized versions of the originals. ;)

remember: Semi-faithful!
    When EVER i Try TO Apply Resorce Pack (Sixty GIG) My minecraft get crashed... i have Both optifine and mcpatcher installed..

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Sorry :(

Time: 11/07/13 12:39 AM
    Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field bij.a from class com.prupe.mcpatcher.TexturePackChangeHandler
    at com.prupe.mcpatcher.TexturePackChangeHandler.beforeChange1(TexturePackChangeHandler.java:130)
    at bjt.c(SourceFile:98)
    at bjt.a(SourceFile:87)
    at ats.a(SourceFile:406)
    at bjx.a(SourceFile:155)
    at awd.a(SourceFile:173)
    at bjw.a(SourceFile:109)
    at bfb.b(EntityRenderer.java:1151)
    at ats.S(SourceFile:686)
    at ats.d(SourceFile:619)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at com.prupe.mcpatcher.TexturePackChangeHandler.beforeChange1(TexturePackChangeHandler.java:130)
    at bjt.c(SourceFile:98)
    at bjt.a(SourceFile:87)
    at ats.a(SourceFile:406)
    at bjx.a(SourceFile:155)
    at awd.a(SourceFile:173)
    at bjw.a(SourceFile:109)

-- Screen render details --
    Details:
    Screen name: bjw
    Mouse location: Scaled: (172, 134). Absolute: (344, 211)
    Screen size: Scaled: (427, 240). Absolute: (854, 480). Scale factor of 2
    Stacktrace:
    at bfb.b(EntityRenderer.java:1151)
    at ats.S(SourceFile:686)
    at ats.d(SourceFile:619)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 77166480 bytes (73 MB) / 252968960 bytes (241 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: ~~ERROR~~ NoClassDefFoundError: com/prupe/mcpatcher/cit/EnchantmentList$1
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    Launched Version: 1.6.2-mcpatcher
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2372, Intel
    Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

| Minecraft Pixelmon Server | IP: play.pokemc.com |
    Quote from EVILfaizanghani

When EVER i Try TO Apply Resorce Pack (Sixty GIG) My minecraft get crashed... i have Both optifine and mcpatcher installed..

<snippage>

Try removing Optifine, there seems to be some trouble with MCPatcher+Optifine in 1.6.x
    Last edited by Rayvolution: 7/10/2013 2:45:59 PM
    Quote from Rayvolution

Try removing Optifine, there seems to be some trouble with MCPatcher+Optifine in 1.6.x
    Quote from Rayvolution

i just used Optifine (No MCPatcher Installed) and The ResorcePack Worked Fine EVEN with different Block Textures :D so do i still need to install MCpatcher? cuz i love The Resorce pack and my Minecraft cant Run With Out Optifine lol
    Last edited by EVILfaizanghani: 7/10/2013 2:53:11 PM

i just used Optifine (No MCPatcher Installed) and The ResorcePack Worked Fine EVEN with different Block Textures :D so do i still need to install MCpatcher? cuz i love The Resorce pack and my Minecraft cant Run With Out Optifine lol

It'll work fine with just Optifine, but the CTM glass will not render correctly, and the CTM ice wont have the fancy cracks along the edges.

But, other than that, you should be fine. ;)
    This Resource pack is amazing! I love so much!
    The superly-awesome 100,000 download mark has been reached!!

Thanks everyone :D
    Quote from Rayvolution

The superly-awesome 100,000 download mark has been reached!!

Thanks everyone :D
    Congratz

hello

just a word to congrats you, great texture pack ! i will wait 100% done to download, but i look like very nice !
    [Water] [] [Red] - french user
    This pack is awesome, Download it!
    If I have to start paying money to join servers, burn my hard drive, then run over it with my truck, Then I will strap some fireworks to it and launch it into a lone standing brick wall. Then I will upgrade to a new one without downloading minecraft.

I already paid for the game, I am not going to pay again.
    When Pickaxe will be ready :P

When Pickaxe will be ready :P

Probably soonish. My priority at the moment is all the tools, I just got sidetracked the last week doing easier objects because my college schedule is a bit rough now. Taking a full load during the summer is can be crazy some weeks! So I've been doing easier things here and there that I can actually get out to you guys. :)
    I love this texture, I follow in the first WIP :D
    (Sorry for my bad english I from Mexico! D:)
    Update! Finished the action bar, armor icons and air bubble icons.

Sorry for the slow updates this week, been a busy week for me! :)
    Just a follow up. I cleared out both the Texture Pack and Resource Pack folders, then downloaded the 1.6 version of your pack with the Curse Client and it put it in the correct place in the Resource Pack folder, so we're all good now. Back to using MC Patcher just for the jar files.

Thank you again for all your hard work!
    Congrats on 100k downloads. You definitely deserve it, keep it up :D
    A.W.S.O.M.E
    Is there a way to get the texture glass effect in optifine?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes