DESCRIPTION This is my Minecraft Test Map. It was specifically designed to showcase Resource Packs but has many features for Map Makers to use for their own projects. Feel free to download and use this for your own purpose. You may record or stream this map, but I please credit me in your video description so your viewers know where to get the map and who created it. For more info, please view the youtube video.
FEATURES - Entire map is separated into dedicated rooms based on theme
- Every item clearly labelled for ease of viewing in odd resource packs
- All regular blocks, including Bone Block, Netherwart Block, Red Nether Brick, Magma Block
- All functional blocks such as cake, doors, ladder, etc
- All main biomes for grass, tree, vine appearance
- Area for common Structures such as End City, Ocean Monument, Savanna Village
- Time switching for sun, moon and star gazing
- Weather switching with rain and snow viewing areas
- Full particle effect displays including dripping water and lava, explosions, smoke, notes, fallingdust, etc.
- Effect Testing Lab, experiment on mobs with multiple effects
- Status Effect Testing toggleable with Negative and Positive effects
- All particles displayed using AreaEffectClouds
- Dedicated section for viewing GUIs like backgrounds of chests, crafting table, hopper, etc.
- All plants, trees, huge mushrooms displayed with a greenhouse area
- Water and Lava in various forms, moving, falling, stationary
- Nether, End Portals, and End Gateways
- All passive and hostile mobs easily viewable at close range, including Villager Zombies Skins and Shulkers
- Easily viewable weapon and tool display for all materials
- Inventory entities in chests clearly labelled
- Viewable armour on ArmorStands and Equipping Stations for the 5 armour types
- 100% complete Art Gallery, includes every painting in the game
- Separated redstone room with redstone related blocks, as well as command blocks and minecarts
- Full playsound section, every sound effect and song in Minecraft
ATTENTION This current version of this map is NOT compatible with 1.8 or lower. You should run the map in 1.10 or 1.9! In order to get the map working properly, you need to run this at the version is is made for.
OLDER VERSIONS You can still download versions of the map since 1.7.4 by clicking on OTHER DOWNLOADS on the Curse.com page for the map.
The new Biome part is a great addition to your map. The Nether & End seem a little bit weird-- do they get the proper lighting/fog when placed in the over world? If not perhaps you should use your teleport magic to add those section in the actual dimension.