- Netherrack, Soul Sand, Nether Quartz Ore Yep the nether should like this.
- Glowstone, Redstone Lamp
- Jack O Lantern
- Redstone Block
- Enchantment Table (top & side)
(no sample yet)
- Brewing Stand
- Eye of Ender (block)
- Powered Rail
- Netherwart (for 1.5/snapshots version only)
- Moon (eclipse and aura) (for Optifine or similar mods)
(no sample yet)
Non-animated textures: (Yep I know this is off-topic, I changed those texture what I wish for.)
- Iron Ore, Coal Ore To made it more nature-style.
- Glass (regular & ctm) Less dots to more transparency.
- Bookshelf (regular & ctm) Stored with old books.
- Sandstone (regular & ctm) Just a little fix.
- Crafting Table
- Bed Mojang should let us dye our bed I think.
- Sugar cane, Cactus To made them not too bright green.
- Wooden Door Wooden planks style, more roughly handmade style. Yes, no window on it.
- Iron Door Simple blacken iron & with bars.
- Trapdoor Wooden planks style, without peek holes.
- Monster Spawner As an iron cage.
- Torchs & Lever Edited a bit of the tone.
- Snow De-tiled and lighter. This is what I wonder why Mojang don't fix it like this way. (sample pic with before & after)
- Ice That's because I want it looks more nature-style.
- Sun, Moon (64x) Realistic style.
- Player Tuned down the clothes' colour a bit.
- Slime Color tuned. (sample pic with before & after)
- Creeper (4 types, 32x) More deadly this way.
- Chicken, Cow, Pig, Zombie, Zombie Pigman (4 types) Pig & Cow's color tuned to be feral-style, eyes changed to dot-style, and made the chicken more chicken. The Zombie with grey skin. The Zombie Pigman became Nether Pigman, not zombie anymore. (And the sheep escaped, please way...)
- Squid Changed color & eyes.
- some item's outline lighter. (outdated, will update soon)
- Diamond Tools Looks like iron tools with blue at the edge of metal.
- Hunger Icon
Change Log: 2013-03-02
- upgraded to 13W09C, and still supported 1.4.7 2013-01-19
- Leaves (3 types of transparent, fixed the pine version)
- Redstone Block
- Wooden & Iron Door items (suitable with the door blocks)
- upgraded to 13W02B/13W03A
- Moon animation removed (hope can add it back later)
- Netherwart animation added back (because the glitch is gone)
- Nether Quartz Ore 2013-01-10
- upgraded to 1.4.7
- Ice (less opacity, colour tuned)
- Iron Ingot (outline tuned a bit)
- Enchanted Book & Book&Quill (outline tuned) 2012-12-26
- upgraded to 1.4.6
- Soulsand's animation is slower than before
- changed the Wolf & Ocelot & Cat's eyes to dotted style
- some new & old items' outline tuned 2012-12-07
- WIP version 0.4 (for 1.4.5) released
- (1.4.7 & before) Optifine, MCPatcher, or any mod which support animated textures.
Holy! This is such a great idea! I love it! I will certainly download this, just not now (have to leave really soon) But this is amazing! I will try to spread this best as I can. Oh and this also made me realize that soul sand has faces on it. Keep up the great work!
Not bad. I really like the glowstone it is very creative. I also like the redstone lamp an jack-o-lantern. A lot of the animations look good on their own, but look rather strange and off putting in mass quantities. Like I can't even go into the nether with this pack because of all the crazy animations. The soulsand makes me feel like I'm having a seizure. And the netherrack isn't a bad animation, but looks really weird in the Nether. It would probably be better if you slowed down the animation. Keep up the good work.
This is a very nice idea, especially for people who regularly use the default anyway, this will definitely maintain the same feel, but the animations should really enhance the game... For the most part. That soul sand is really unappealing, it looks like it's having a seizure. And that netherrack looks really strange in numbers, like in the nether itself. I wonder what animated leaves would look like when combined with the shaders mod.
One thing about this type of pack is that it should be easy to update.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Fare well everyone! My time to retire has come! "And with that, POW! I'm gone." ---Lord Crump
I wonder how the soulsand bug making the game lag. I'm not doubt for it, just wonder what's wrong and how it's happened.
Also what are you using to show mobs?
As the pics you can see and what supra107 said, I use Zabuton Mod to stable the animals and mobs, force them sit still on the zabutons. Too bad the Figure mod can't show mobs by Random Mobs and that mod still 1.2.5 at this moment.