1.7.10 32x 64x 128x 256x 512x

R3D.CRAFT: Default Realism/Smooth Realism (v0.1.9)

Quote from blakeman1

Hey UM, Do you have an estimate date when the texturepack will be %100 done?

I'm sorry, but no :/
    It's to hard to estimate with all my other projects going on at the same time.
    Looks sweet, I've been looking for something like this!
    :Diamond:
    Quote from UniblueMedia

I'll most likely release some sneak peaks now and then, but not here. Go over to the R3D.CRAFT fan-page on Facebook. That's where all these kind of stuff will appear + various updates and what-not ^.^

http://www.facebook.com/r3dcraft

What do you mean? ^.^

I have no clue when I'll ever get this finished. I can roughly estimate that the next update will come in about two weeks. I also want to inform you that I've been very, very busy lately, due to exams and personal projects. That's why it's still at 80%.

That's no problem. I only asked you 'cause the Creative-Inventory in your 128px version is a little bit buggy. You know this bug? And another point: If you change the tools: Please do it like the blocks, only HD and no new textures :)

Good luck!
    Last edited by Panjab: 6/24/2012 2:38:59 AM
    @UniblueMedia I saw your preview on facebook. Could you try to make the items look a bit more like the original ones? I mean you did overlay the MC-texture over your other textures, too. So why don't you do the same with the items?
    Quote from Panjab

That's no problem. I only asked you 'cause the Creative-Inventory in your 128px version is a little bit buggy. You know this bug? And another point: If you change the tools: Please do it like the blocks, only HD and no new textures :)

Good luck!
    Quote from ced_der

@UniblueMedia I saw your preview on facebook. Could you try to make the items look a bit more like the original ones? I mean you did overlay the MC-texture over your other textures, too. So why don't you do the same with the items?

As I've stated on the R3D.CRAFT's fanpage on Facebook:
    "Thanks for all of your suggestions/thoughts/opinions so far. I know this might seem "to much". Maybe you would rather like me to keep it pixelated with textures. This is however the original style from R3D.CRAFT. That doesn't mean I won't be able to make an extra version later with more pixelated tools. We'll see :) "

It seems like many of you want me to keep the original shape and form when it comes to the tools, so I'll try to make another version that has that kind of style. That will not be done, before after I've finished this texture.
    Last edited by UniblueMedia: 6/24/2012 6:34:57 AM
    Spent some time playing this in 256x with the shaders mod. Blew my mind. If you ever want a texture review video for the 256x or maybe even the 512x(i havent tested if i can run that yet with shaders) let me know and i'll make one :D

Great work man. :DHOE:
    Quote from immaculatedis

Spent some time playing this in 256x with the shaders mod. Blew my mind. If you ever want a texture review video for the 256x or maybe even the 512x(i havent tested if i can run that yet with shaders) let me know and i'll make one :D

Great work man. :DHOE:

Make anything you'd like. I appreciate everything ^-^
    I've saw too much of these texture packs but man, this one's the best i've ever seen, looking forward to see it finished. ;)
    Also, i subscribed in your channel :) , have a nice day, comrade.
    Last edited by xYogaX: 6/24/2012 12:16:06 PM
    This texture pack is amazing. However, I would like to see the snapshot versions more updated. I love using snapshots!!!!!
    Did I mention I LOVE CODING?
    This
    Is
    AMAZING!
    Oh my goodness graphics, I said this looks awesome before but now this is awesome.

I really like this texture pack.
    Quote from xYogaX

I've saw too much of these texture packs but man, this one's the best i've ever seen, looking forward to see it finished. ;)
    Also, i subscribed in your channel :) , have a nice day, comrade.

How kind. Thank you ^-^
    Last edited by UniblueMedia: 6/24/2012 5:25:13 PM
    Amazing textures! I cant wait for everything to be done. Just a quick question. Are you going to be doing the items? (sorry if its in the thread. I dont want to read the whole thing :/)

Show the dragon some love! They do so much for us...
    Quote from cazyslayer159

Amazing textures! I cant wait for everything to be done. Just a quick question. Are you going to be doing the items? (sorry if its in the thread. I dont want to read the whole thing :/)

He posted on the last page, he is working on the items and there is a teaser image of the swords on the facebook fan page for this tp.
    With the Better Than Wolves mod!
    Quote from UniblueMedia

How kind. Thank you ^-^

Your welcome :)
    Also, R3D Craft is not like the others like Vanilla HD, you just put noise and a texture's done. But you put another style to each texture, that's what i love with this texture pack :)
    Last edited by xYogaX: 6/25/2012 4:39:05 AM
    oh my god, powercraft with this
    hey, creative gui is broken
    http://i.imgur.com/1zcDk.jpg
    happens in x32, x64 and x128

Check my Youtube Channel, RxDTheMinecrafter!
    Quote from RxD

oh my god, powercraft with this
    hey, creative gui is broken
    happens in x32, x64 and x128

There's nothing wrong with the creative texture, except it is for the 12W21B snapshot.

I have added the old creative GUI texture in the texturepack. It's called "OLDallitems". Just swap it with "allitems" if you want the old GUI back. These files are in the folder called "gui".
    Quote from UniblueMedia

There's nothing wrong with the creative texture, except it is for the 12W21B snapshot.

I have added the old creative GUI texture in the texturepack. It's called "OLDallitems". Just swap it with "allitems" if you want the old GUI back. These files are in the folder called "gui".

That image does not look like the 12w21b snapshot though? It looks like you cannot scroll down or search for items as you can in the snapshot.
    I love this texture pack!!!!
    Also it would be awesome if you made some tekkit support. <3
    I got the banner too.
    :D
    Last edited by charizardfan: 6/27/2012 5:39:53 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes