[64x64][1.7]Wolfhound Pack

Poll: Which variation would you like to see semi-finished next?

Which variation would you like to see semi-finished next? - Single Choice

• Native American 8.9%
  • Sci-fi 8.5%
  • Corruption 4%
  • Roman 6.1%
  • Steampunk 28.3%
  • Undersea 8.1%
  • Modern 7.3%
  • Turkish 3.2%
  • Prehistoric 4.5%
  • Late Medieval 10.9%
  • Early Medieval 10.1%

Certainly, just make sure to give me credit and link back to the this thread.
    Hello, its me again, I needed to ask you to make a much needed change to the texture pack, swap the smooth and chiseled versions of the sandstone, they are backward, the one labeled smooth is carved with a griffon or something like that, and the one labeled chiseled is actually smooth looking, I literally just downloaded the one on the 1st page hoping it would fix it and it didn't, for people using other texture packs it wont have the same feel and it will be kind of hard to make 2 copies of the map just for that reason. I am really just hoping it wasn't on purpose.

~Shadeflame3
    Oh shoot, I thought I'd fixed that by now. Guess not.
    Working on a new banner because I can't stand to work on the customizer today.
    We appreciate every work! :)
    Last edited by Thistle: 5/14/2013 6:01:38 PM
    Quote from Thistle

Oh shoot, I thought I'd fixed that by now. Guess not.

Ok, that's a relief, please tell me when you have that issue sorted out so I can re-download it. Thanks. Ill make a forum topic on the map after I finish the 1st boss, wont take long though.
    Quote from Shadeflame3

Ok, that's a relief, please tell me when you have that issue sorted out so I can re-download it. Thanks. Ill make a forum topic on the map after I finish the 1st boss, wont take long though.

It's uploaded, you should be good to go now.
    Updated the monsters for heavenly.
    heyy thistle i love yoyur texture packs it is one of my favourites and i play bigdig and ftb alot so could you please make mod texture patches and if you do it will really make my day
    Quote from khirasier

heyy thistle i love yoyur texture packs it is one of my favourites and i play bigdig and ftb alot so could you please make mod texture patches and if you do it will really make my day

I don't make mod textures as I don't want to have to keep up with them. It's just too much work. Sorry.
    Last edited by Thistle: 5/23/2013 4:06:34 PM
    Made some big updates to the customizer. It should be functioning. In theory.
    just wanted to know:
    Will there be a rennaissance varient?
    I've followed Wolfhound since the beginning and have every varient.
    Quote from MaximusDoobius

just wanted to know:
    Will there be a rennaissance varient?
    I've followed Wolfhound since the beginning and have every varient.

Yes! It will likely be in the late medieval.
    Quote from Thistle

Yes! It will likely be in the late medieval.

Okay, great tohear. very few Minecrafters are this dedicated to their texture packs and i truly love what you're doing.
    I've really been digging the fantasy textures! (Purple crystals everywhere, even my torches are magic crystals. :) ) Might I suggest for a new bucket texture a Wizard's Staff? We can 'absorb' the power of liquids and then release it for magical effect (Conjuring a flowing river of lava, making infinite water springs anywhere, and curing myself of poison sound pretty magical to me). The staff could have a gem that lights up with a colour corresponding to the liquid, or the end of the staff could even change shape.

I got the idea from an old old crappy texture pack that did that, and I thought it was the coolest idea ever back then. But they were crummy 16x textures by an amateur. I would love to see it with some of your ornate style! :0
    Bad day? Smile again~

Librari is: The Wizard formerly known as Genshou
    what if you made a website for wolfhound and let people post their own mod patches
    Quote from Genshou

I've really been digging the fantasy textures! (Purple crystals everywhere, even my torches are magic crystals. :) ) Might I suggest for a new bucket texture a Wizard's Staff? We can 'absorb' the power of liquids and then release it for magical effect (Conjuring a flowing river of lava, making infinite water springs anywhere, and curing myself of poison sound pretty magical to me). The staff could have a gem that lights up with a colour corresponding to the liquid, or the end of the staff could even change shape.

I got the idea from an old old crappy texture pack that did that, and I thought it was the coolest idea ever back then. But they were crummy 16x textures by an amateur. I would love to see it with some of your ornate style! :0

Hmmmm. Well, I'm already working on staffs as the weapons is the thing. But I like the idea.

Quote from khirasier

what if you made a website for wolfhound and let people post their own mod patches

I would not be against people managing their own mod patches, but I don't think I'll be willing to host them. It's a bit too much to manage on top of everything else I'm doing.
    I really like the gold vinework on the wool blocks, and I was wondering if you'd given any thought to silver vinework alternates? The gold stands out a little oddly when I mix it with the fairy theme (which is my favorite!).
    Quote from Duvaingwen

I really like the gold vinework on the wool blocks, and I was wondering if you'd given any thought to silver vinework alternates? The gold stands out a little oddly when I mix it with the fairy theme (which is my favorite!).

Ooo! I like this idea. I'll do that after I unbreak the customizer.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes