Try cropping their eyes?
So, I Guess you have an actual skin rip? May I have one? I wanna see how they look.
Not really, I'm trying to get them to look as good as possible though. I made a creeper the Gnorc because there green.The Fire Wizard, yes I am trying to rip the eyes. I might try to increase the texture size of the blaze and put a picture of the eyes though
And I will update the gold to look like a gold (10) gem.
I had gems these gems updated in version 0.5 or so, if I'll be able to find 'em, you won't have to do anything about 'em.
I made it so that ;
Gold ingot - Yellow gem
Iron ingot - Sapphire gem
Redstone - Red (Ruby) gem
Diamond - Onyx (Purple) gem
My friend didn't.... OneWinged did... and I'm finding ways like GLIntercept to rip chunks of textures... I'm thinking I need to go to Town Square in Spyro 1 to get a good cobble texture. The ones in Spyro 3 and 2 come out blurry
I did it! Using GLintercept, I got a cobble texture from Spyro 1's Town Square. As well as a (Real) Tree texture!Since there is no gravel textures in Spyro, I made the cobble texture small and tiled it, and I think it turned out well!
A few things:
- You should probably work on animated particles for torches if and when you get a chance.
- Where is that chest texture used? I recognize it somewhere but don't know exactly from which level...
- Sides of snow-covered grass blocks don't seem to be working or they simply aren't in the pack.
- Tops of grass blocks don't color to the precise biome tint.
- Spiders should be textured to look somewhat like the following: http://images.wikia.com/spyro/images/c/c2/777777.jpg if you wish!