1.7.10 16x 32x 64x

Dokucraft, The Saga Continues.

P.s. About the posts above i appoligies for and drama-esc scolding. lol Im part of the better than wolves community and did a mod support for Better than wolves, i simply knowtissed some similarities and asked people on my forums for their oppinion.
    It uses a blend of Doku and JS styles (i have boths permission).
    Last edited by darkpollopesca: 4/16/2012 7:53:44 PM
    I've done some more textures for True Dark tonight. It's 2:12 am on my clock. Good night everybody, and please feedback!

http://www.mediafire.com/?olanjcywjpycang
    "Have you noticed that the rain stopped once I had a roof above me? It will start again now that I'm back out. Gods and dogs alike delight to p*ss on me."
    the download links aren't working for me.
    the links are not broken, simply click the text after "from:" and itll give images of green saying "zip", click that and the download should start, just tested five second ago and it worked fine (im on a mac, but shouldnt be much different for pc)
    Quote from Swordclan

the links are not broken, simply click the text after "from:" and itll give images of green saying "zip", click that and the download should start, just tested five second ago and it worked fine (im on a mac, but shouldnt be much different for pc)

thanks it worked.
    I don't think this got noticed very much, but oh well...
    Quote from xTkillr

I've been editing the texture pack for myself for quite a while now. I think it's time for me to start contributing. :)

Here is the new Too Many Items interface, with the difficulty changer (skull) which was in the latest update.
    All I added was the heart and skull, the rest belongs to FTWBurn and Husono.

Interface (there's a lot of blank space... not sure if it's needed so I left it):

In-game (skull next to the moon):

I've updated the difficulty button with a creeper face rather than a skull. I think it looks a lot better. What do you guys think? Skull or creeper? Any feedback is appreciated.

Quote from sm284614

I use this one.
    For the most part, Jet's icons look cleaner, but both of xTkillrs creeper face/heart and skull/heart fit a lot better. If someone cleaned up the heart and the hardcore symbols, we could probably combine them with Jets gui (Or whoever created it, just saying Jet since he posted it.)

Also creeper face ftw! *sucker for creeper stuff*

For the most part, Jet's icons look cleaner, but both of xTkillrs creeper face/heart and skull/heart fit a lot better. If someone cleaned up the heart and the hardcore symbols, we could probably combine them with Jets gui (Or whoever created it, just saying Jet since he posted it.)

Also creeper face ftw! *sucker for creeper stuff*

the one jet quote is a higher res than the one xTkillrs posted

Quote from Geethebluesky

Hey guys, would any of you be willing to update the Railcraft PNG to version 4.2.0? The last Doku-style version was for 1.5.2 and a lot of new blocks have been added.... Also, all the interfaces (coke oven, rolling machine etc.) still need to be retextured.

This is my attempt based off the old 1.5.2 PNG by a different author whom I hope won't mind me doing this (!!!), unfortunately I am an amateur at best and don't really have the flair to make something that looks very good =/ I could give you my Gimp XCF files if you want...

(I just updated the blocks I use most often and what seemed easy. Again... I am not a graphics designer =P

These actually look good, but I'd like to see 32x switch rails for both Standard and High Speed. The current ones (which I know are from the standard Railcraft textures) look really blurry ingame.
    Last edited by Benie: 4/17/2012 2:20:25 AM

Railcraft, BuildCraft, RedPower 2, and Ender Chest. Powering the World2 Transit System(W2TS)
    Quote from SpAcE_mOnKeY126

the one jet quote is a higher res than the one xTkillrs posted

*derp*

I... ummmm... I totally knew that. Yeah. Knew it all along. I was just messing around.

What? Nobody buys that? crap.

Anyway, I maintain that the small heart and skull/creeper face fit in better.If they're upscaled to the same resolution as Jet's, we'll have tmi gui options ready for both 16x and 32x.
    Last edited by EveryNameIWantIsTaken: 4/17/2012 2:29:09 AM

*derp*

I... ummmm... I totally knew that. Yeah. Knew it all along. I was just messing around.

What? Nobody buys that? crap.

sorry hahaha

Anyway, I maintain that the small heart and skull/creeper face fit in better.If they're upscaled to the same resolution as Jet's, we'll have tmi gui options ready for both 16x and 32x.

yeah i like xtkillr's heart and creeper buttons, but i'd like them to be higher res, so they fit with the one jet quoted

also with the new mcpatcher, when i tick the connected texture option, my glass and bookcases are white, do i need the textures for the actual mod or something?
    Last edited by SpAcE_mOnKeY126: 4/17/2012 3:52:03 AM

I don't use ctm, but I believe there are textures for it in the customizer. I actually always wondered what they were for, this is the first I've heard of that mod.
    Quote from SpAcE_mOnKeY126

also with the new mcpatcher, when i tick the connected texture option, my glass and bookcases are white, do i need the textures for the actual mod or something?

dont worry, i found out, further down on the mcpatcher thread, it says how to get the connected textures to work for people who use texture packs

Um... why are the direct downloads for the pack (high, dark and light) dead?
    Quote from Global TNT

Um... why are the direct downloads for the pack (high, dark and light) dead?
    They're not, when you get to the download place, click on the thumbnail picture that "says" it doesn't exist and it should bring you to another page, go down to the bottom where it shows the file name and click on "Download"
    Last edited by Aethan: 4/17/2012 5:08:25 AM

I don't use ctm, but I believe there are textures for it in the customizer. I actually always wondered what they were for, this is the first I've heard of that mod.

really old pic below is how the glass looks whit that mod; it works the same way for bookshelf.

Last edited by HienkyakuX: 4/17/2012 5:33:34 AM
    Quote from HienkyakuX

pic below is how the glass looks whit that mod; it works the same way for bookshelf.

is that yours or just some picture u found somewhere? because i cant seem to get ctm to work for me :\

my pic. I'll need to look at the mod again; haven't use it for some time
    Sweeped the thread. Nothing to upload.

♦ Piyo! ♦
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes