1.7.10 16x 32x 64x

Dokucraft, The Saga Continues.

Quote from kerii »

I was wondering if someone would point that out or not. Waited all day to see actually. xD The inside rims are just all wrong.

Actually now that i think about it what do you mean. I'm slightly confused. Maybe its just late and I'm tired...

Quote from GreenPeas

Lookin' pretty spiffy so far! And it may be just me, but I feel that the crosses are a little flat. I think they may need a little bit of a shadow on their underside, like the large gem in the middle, to make them pop.

Thanks, I am actually adding a slight shadow effect and I'm adjusting the crosses in the back for the rivets that are holding the back of the chest together.

HK

----------------------

Here's an update to what i have been tweaking with the chest so far tonight.

I think it looks even better... ...now to pass out for the night... see you all next time and let me know what you think about the above.

HK
    Last edited by Holyknight3000: 1/24/2013 3:44:30 AM
    Slowly Building MegaDoku High!
    is there dokucraft support for thaumcraft 3.0.2?
    Last edited by Bunkaz94: 1/24/2013 5:50:24 AM
    Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
    If you and I put 20$ in a box, and I sell you the box for 30$, we both make a 10$ profit, right?
    Quote from Bunkaz94

is there dokucraft support for thaumcraft 3.0.2?

This question was quite seriously asked and answered only a page ago, but Yes, it is being done.

Quote from skylord_jonas

can someone please update thaumcraft 3?

Quote from Jinkarink

FTWBurn is currently working on TC3 support; if he's not going fast enough for your preferences then why not pitch in and help?
    Last edited by Dagnatic: 1/24/2013 6:09:26 AM
    I updated the WIP copy of TC3 to 3.0.2a (Not the stuff that FTWBurn is working on, just what I've pieced together from what other people posted)

ss_core.png:

ss_world.png
    No one actually showed a pic of the redstone block ingame, so here it is:

also whats happening to these textures, they also went unnoticed for a little while.

Quote from Malivil

I updated the WIP copy of TC3 to 3.0.2a (Not the stuff that FTWBurn is working on, just what I've pieced together from what other people posted)
    -snip-

Looks nice, but how come the ores aren't set in the default stone?
    So, anyone else noticed that potatoes and carrots can have different growth textures now? (they no longer share the base)

Also, we seem to be missing the Minecart with Hopper icon
    Last edited by nameless023: 1/24/2013 11:14:17 AM
    Simply the best
    Good texture pack.
    Is somebody interested in this bow and arrow for a survival themed pack ?
    Quote from Malivil

ss_core.png:

ss_world.png

I just updated to 3.0.2a as well and i thought "Damn it! more stuff to do" but someone updated them already. Thanks guy :D
    Last edited by MagicMumbo: 1/24/2013 12:03:37 PM
    I was going to say some prophetic words of wisdom but I couldn't be botherd so I posted the above
    New Textures:
    dispencer front vertical

dropper front vertical
    Ah, I remember how I used to use the original Dokucraft in Beta. I like using all the old textures so I can remind myself of that time. Saved this for Post 2k.
    PUT CRASH LOGS IN SPOILER. Nobody wants to scroll down for 30 seconds if they want to just browse the thread.
    Whupkong's shader installation guide. Read this before asking for installation help.
    Has anyone thought of making an alt texture for the base quartz block to look more brick styled? The fact that it looks so plain and soft compared to the other textures (not just chiseled and pillar, but all the other quartz textures in general) makes me avoid it when building stuff.

I tried to make a quick sandstone recolor, but it doesn't look good.

Quote from xXDominic13Xx

Is somebody interested in this bow and arrow for a survival themed pack ?

would you like me to add this to the customizer?
    Quote from nameless023

I tried to make a quick sandstone recolor, but it doesn't look good.

even if you think it is not good, you thought about something that i think will end up awesome!
    Last edited by yair10: 1/24/2013 12:19:28 PM
    Quote from yair10

would you like me to add this to the customizer?
    even if you think it is not good, you thought about something that i think will end up awesome!

Of course you can add this to the customizer.
    Managed to end up with something that I don't dislike as much as the sandstone alt I had earlier.

Also, someone made a TNT Minecart earlier but it didn't have the crosses on the sides and it looked weird compared to the other icons. So I made a quick fix.

Threw together some textures for the vertical dispenser and dropper (the two in the middle are both droppers; The right one is more like the default texture)

as for the rightmost texture, I think it would probably be best for that to be the default "furnace top" texture because it fits better with the vertical dispensers IMO (I did not make that texture btw).
    Quote from kerii »

Note that v5 of the Iron Chests mod includes Obsidian Chests. The capacity of diamond but the blast resistance of obsidian.

Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day.
    Give a man a puffer fish, and he'll be fed for the rest of his life.
    guys i need your help with the website www.dokucraft.co.uk ]

This website that me and bastikek have been working on is still alpha it still needs a lot of work so don't expect it to be amazing right now :)

what i require is a new logo design for the website as for now i have a place holder
    so if u have a great idea please send me post them

place holder logo:

this is what we have done so for

DONE:
    • Buy Domain for the site [ www.dokucraft.co.uk ]
    • [cost: £9 for 2 years] [ payed for by me ]
    • move to the new host [ www.godaddy.com ]
    • [ cost: £1.99 a mouth ] [cost: £28.66 a year ] [ Payed for by me ]
    • add the donators button to the site
    • [ this is to pay for the site ] [ not everything is set in stone ]
    • Add the Domain to the site the hosted
    • add new custom website design
    • [ still in the works ]
    • added info about the texture packs
    • added community screenshots to each texture pack
    • added community videos i.e Captain Sparklez, FyreUk, BlockFortress
    • 3D rotating Minecraft block
    • and a lot of stuff in the the background
    Last edited by WantedRobot: 1/24/2013 2:09:32 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes